Greetings from Spain!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pascua

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have spend some time reading posts here, and I can say that this is the best brewers community in internet (Congratulations). Here is not common still brew your own beer, in Spain wins the wine culture.
This is my first post because I'm an absolutely beginner. I've started with a Pilsner kit and at the moment everything is OK,so I hope to jump to AG soon. And then will be the moment in which I burn you out with a lot of questions. Hehehe...

Brewing Greetings! :mug:

Hola!!!!

My grandparents all were from Andalusia.

I've heard that homebrew/beer culture is pretty slim there due to the prominence of wine culture. There's an interesting interview with a homebrewer from Spain in an old Craftbrewer Radio Podcast from Australia. If I recall he talks a bit about some clubs or resources, so it may be a good idea to listen to it.

Yet another long program that wont bore you. Listen to our brewmaster have yet another rant, this time on binge drinking. There is an interview with a craftbrewer from Spain, and we sample a truly disgusting beer. Think you know all the methods of sparging, well the boys may surprise you. Share your funniest beer.

Click to listen Mp-3

Welcome!!! :mug:

I LOVE Spain. My mom is from Alcaniz. Still have relatives there, Zaragoza and Canada de verich. Beautiful country can't wait to go back. Welcome:mug:

thanks all, and to Revvy for the interview. was interesting to see that the things are exactly like he described 3 years ago. My family always made wine too. even have their own vineyards, that's completely normal. And now They say I went crazy because I want to make beer :cross:.

Latest posts

Back