can you ship a beer sample to a competition?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krausenmustache

Reaction score
There are no competitions scheduled anywhere near me. I would like to submit some of my brews for critique purposes. Can I ship a sample for competition entry?

Sure. Find a competition (check out the BJCP website) and enter! Entry fees are generally less than $10, and you get back a scoresheet with feedback from certified judges.

Don't forget to enter the HBT competition- that will be opening up in August for registration with entries due in September. So, save any good beers you have for that contest- there are some great prizes!

Sure. Find a competition (check out the BJCP website) and enter! Entry fees are generally less than $10, and you get back a scoresheet with feedback from certified judges.

Don't forget to enter the HBT competition- that will be opening up in August for registration with entries due in September. So, save any good beers you have for that contest- there are some great prizes!

great, so this is pretty common then?

As previously noted....NO USPS! I use UPS. dont' ask, don't tell. Just pack well and bag the bottles to contain liquid if they should break.

Latest posts

Back