Nashville

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BertusBrew

Reaction score
My wife and I are planning a road trip from Chicago to Nashville at the end of June. We will probably be spending 3 nights in Nashville. Neither of us have been there. We could use some help filling our schedule so please throw out as many suggestions for places to see, things to do, places to eat, bars/brewpubs/breweries to visit, and of course beers to drink while we are there. Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if our beers can compete with the ones you can get from 3 Floyd's, but yazoo brewery and jackalope brewery are two cool brew houses that have a tap room near downtown nashville. You will also probably want to check out the weird cowboy themed Downtown as well with all the honky tonks.

Going from Chicago to Nashville I'm sure you'll be passing through Evansville,IN. Check out the tin man microbrew/ restraunt on the west side. Good food and drink. They'll give you a tour also. As y'all are going down the Pennyrile note the Calhoun/Slaughters exit. That's just a few miles from Peties Brewshak.

Back