I give you Heady, you give me Westy12 (or...)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rseaney

Reaction score
I've got a few headys that i could part with in exch for some Westy12

I'm also looking for Cigar City stouts, and could be in talking about Toppling Goliath or 3 Floyds or Surly beers

I'm game. But living in Belgium(*) so we've some traficking to setup.
Fresh Westy12 will be available sometime this month if all goes well.

*)Yeah. Woe is me.

hmm im interested, but what kinda hoops are we talking about jumping to get it in/out of belgium?

Insane shipping costs, equally insane hold-ups during customs transit as well as the risk of confiscation if some dufus at customs decides to exert his authority.

None of which may apply, but I've heard storie where all applied.

I'm not necessarily after the whales, but that doesn't mean I don't want 'm ;)

3Floyds:
Regulars: Alpha King, Arctic Panzer Wolf, Robert the Bruce
Seasonal stouts & barley wines.

Surly: Bender, Blakkr, Abrasive, Darkness, Eight.

Before we get all worked up here, let's investigate the mechanics of this (still hypothetical) trade.
Like I said, shipping to and from Belgium is often an exercise in masochism. That, plus ridiculous excise & shipping costs.

If you happen to know someone visiting Belgium in the near future, that would seriously lower the costs and the trouble involved.

To be entirely honest, I've no intention to undertake mail trades. F2F is another affair :)

3Floyds:

Before we get all worked up here, let's investigate the mechanics of this (still hypothetical) trade.

Like I said, shipping to and from Belgium is often an exercise in masochism. That, plus ridiculous excise & shipping costs.

If you happen to know someone visiting Belgium in the near future, that would seriously lower the costs and the trouble involved.

To be entirely honest, I've no intention to undertake mail trades. F2F is another affair :)

Just realized I wasn't answering to OP.

3Floyds:

I'll be in Belgium(Brussels) in a few weeks and have a lot of limited sought after stuff like Hill Farmstead, Side Project, Casey, darkness, dark lord, heady topper, And a fairly loaded cellar. Be interested in an in person trade for some Fou Foune, Lou Pepe Kriek, or Lou Pepe Framboise if you have any.

I have plenty of whales also if you want to talk rarer stuff. Stuff like Art, Aaron, See the Stars, Assassin, DDG, DB Huna, BA abraxas, etc

I'll be in Belgium(Brussels) in a few weeks and have a lot of limited sought after stuff like Hill Farmstead, Side Project, Casey, darkness, dark lord, heady topper, And a fairly loaded cellar. Be interested in an in person trade for some Fou Foune, Lou Pepe Kriek, or Lou Pepe Framboise if you have any.

I have plenty of whales also if you want to talk rarer stuff. Stuff like Art, Aaron, See the Stars, Assassin, DDG, DB Huna, BA abraxas, etc

Live in Belgium (Antwerp) and can trade a bottle of Fou Foune. I don't think I have Lou Pepe Kriek/Fr, but I do have other Cantillon/3F stuff.

I have should have some panzer wolf, robert the bruce, and alpha king I can trade. Let me just verify when I go home for lunch.

I'm from FL and have Cigar City Maduro brown ale in the fridge, and can look around for some of their stouts. Anything in particular you're looking for?

Back