• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Houston TX Area - Most of my equipment for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enderwig

Reaction score
Added option to ship what's left!
shipping is to continental United States only.

̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶D̶i̶c̶k̶i̶n̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶T̶X̶.̶ ̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶ . If someone buys the whole kit and kaboodle, I'll cut a pretty good deal and possibly toss in the gas lines, fittings, picnic taps and some other smaller things I have around.

http://imgur.com/a/nfSiK (copy and paste)

Pics are at the link. I can take more pics for people that are interested in certain things and email them.

CO2 Tank $60 (add $10 shipping and paypal fees)

̶̶

Call or text Corey at: 832-425-one two three zero

Wouldn't consider shipping any of the small stuff?
Interested in Co2 manifold.

Interested in the crusher, I'm about 2 hours east of Houston could a meet half way be possible?

Man, if only you were closer to the NW side, I'd pick up a few of those things next time I was in town. if you change your mind on shipping, please let me know.

Back