Drink More Beer, Less H2O

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BroncoBob

Reaction score
In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have been able to demonstrate that if we drink one quart of water each day, at the end of a year, we would have absorbed more than one quart of Escherichia coli [the E. coli bacteria that is found in feces]. In other words, we are consuming 1 quart of poop.

However (and many of us will be glad to hear this), we do not run that risk when drinking wine, rum, whiskey or other liquors. Alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

So, remember: water is poop; wine is health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of ****. There is no need to thank me for this valuable information .

I'm doing it as a public service.

No, you are not really consuming any "poop", just a bacteria that lives there. And also, for the record, you only get sick from consuming e.-coli that is not your personal strain, as everyone has a resident level of them living in their colons that never make you sick.:) :)

investigate what ends up on your tooth brush in it's overnight stay in the holder. you might as well be brushing your teeth with a turd

brewhead said:
investigate what ends up on your tooth brush in it's overnight stay in the holder. you might as well be brushing your teeth with a turd

Ah...so true... Which is why my toothbrush stays in an airlocked container and is sprayed down with 91% isopropyl alcohol before every use.

Also why I don't keep my fermenter in my bathtub to stay cool...

YUCK!

veggiess said:
Ah...so true... Which is why my toothbrush stays in an airlocked container and is sprayed down with 91% isopropyl alcohol before every use.

Also why I don't keep my fermenter in my bathtub to stay cool...

YUCK!

According to Mythbusters, e coli will find your toothbrush whether you store it in the bathroom or not.

Oh well. Enough beer and you'll forget all about your annual turd consumption. :cross:

Back