Pumpkin Ale Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This is my first label attempt that will go on my Pumpkin Ale which I will be giving as Christmas gifts this year. I think it turned out fairly decent but I'm sure there is room for improvement.

This is a photo of the label. I couldn't figure out how to convert the print shop file to a JPEG.
2967-PumpkinAleLabel.jpg

RichBrewer said:
This is my first label attempt that will go on my Pumpkin Ale which I will be giving as Christmas gifts this year. I think it turned out fairly decent but I'm sure there is room for improvement.

This is a photo of the label. I couldn't figure out how to convert the print shop file to a JPEG.
2967-PumpkinAleLabel.jpg

Print shop.....that's a *.pcd file? I don't know, I've only heard of that software.....

If you want a really cheap method of making a .jpg out of just about anything, open the image (make sure you can see the whole thing), and then click your keyboard's print screen button. Open up MSPaint and go to Edit->Paste and then cut out the part that you want to keep. Save it as a .jpg and voila!

Back