New bulk grain buy, York, Harrisburg Lancaster Pa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeremiah,

You can get two of the four. I had to trim the larger orders to allow someone to get a few bags. Which two do you want?

Mike,

Talked to Risser09 and we agreed to split the following:

1x Peated
1x Aromatic
1x Honey Malt
1x Oat Malt

So if you could add those four bags we'd be much obliged.

Cheers.

Originally Posted by Jamie_K
These are the bags I would like to get:

(1) BZ-PILS
(2) BD-MOPA
(2) CM-2ROW

Thanks for putting this together.

I can see this order is going to fill fast! Probably going to be two pallets this time.

Should I have received a PM yet with the amount I owe?

I'll be picking up the grain on Monday and have it at my place around 6:00 pm. You can schedule your pick up anytime after that.

Warrior said:
I'll be picking up the grain on Monday and have it at my place around 6:00 pm. You can schedule your pick up anytime after that.

Are there general hours that are okay for you weekdays and weekends?

Id like to slip down there at lunch some day during the week but i would assume that would not work?

Are there general hours that are okay for you weekdays and weekends?

Id like to slip down there at lunch some day during the week but i would assume that would not work?

I work day shift any time during the week after 4:30 works for me. Just let me know when you are stopping.

Going to be lots of "Hoppy" Brewers! Grain is here!

PICT0185.JPG

PICT0186.JPG

PICT0187.JPG

PICT0188.JPG

PICT0189.JPG

Pariah - I paid mike and took the entire sorghum pail to my house. I will split it into another bucket. It will be at my house in millersville.

Jeremiah - I left the oat and peat malt at Mike's house and I still owe you money. Let me know when we can meet to trade grain for $$$.

I live in Denver (close to the border of Lancaster and Berks counties)....not quite Reading, but a lot closer than York :). I am planning on picking up my grain on Monday (11/19) and could grab yours at the same time if it would help out.

pava said:
I live in Denver (close to the border of Lancaster and Berks counties)....not quite Reading, but a lot closer than York :). I am planning on picking up my grain on Monday (11/19) and could grab yours at the same time if it would help out.
That would would be awesome if you could do that for me.

I would like to stop by saturday afternoon. Any particular time good for you?

Pariah - I paid mike and took the entire sorghum pail to my house. I will split it into another bucket. It will be at my house in millersville.

Jeremiah - I left the oat and peat malt at Mike's house and I still owe you money. Let me know when we can meet to trade grain for $$$.

I went down today to pick it up without knowing this. Can you meet me half way with the pail? I'm in Harrisburg.

Can I pick up the grain, leave my money with you to give to him when he surfaces?
I would like to brew some beer while I'm on Christmas break...
Call me to talk it over...

Starting another bulk buy for end of Jan delivery. Limiting this order to one pallet, 1st come 1st served.

Nice, I just missed the last one, so jumping in early on this one. I'd like:

2 x BD-MOPA
2 x CM-2ROW
2 x BD-PILS
1 x CM-WHET

Thanks.

Just was thinking I need to resupply.

I'd like:
1 - cm-2row
1 - tf-marris otter

Would like to split a sack of c60 if anyone is game.

Back