Duchesse Cheesecake ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomStew

Reaction score
Hey all, I remember seeing in a thread on this forum that "Duchesse de Bourgogne makes a good cheesecake" and as I am enjoying a bottle right now, I'd have to say that it really would be awesome in a cheesecake. But I cannot find any recipe for that, would anyone know of a recipe? If you have tried it at some point or ever if you could just suggest a way of making a Duchesse cheesecake, that would be incredibly awesome.

Thanks!

I've never tried, but I'd think mixing some in with the cheesecake filling prior to baking would do the trick. Then again, my wife does most the cooking, I do the brewing ;)

After a thread on ice cream made with beer, I was thinking adding some Duchesse in with ice cream would also be awesome.

I've never tried, but I'd think mixing some in with the cheesecake filling prior to baking would do the trick. Then again, my wife does most the cooking, I do the brewing ;)

After a thread on ice cream made with beer, I was thinking adding some Duchesse in with ice cream would also be awesome.

Hrm sounds interesting. I have a good cheesecake recipe that I use as a base. I'll tinker around with it and let ya know (and post) what I come up with

Back