Co-Worker just brought me....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lodovico

Reaction score
back a bottle of Pliny from Oregon. I've never had it before and I'm pretty pumped!! Just thought I would share it with some people that appreciate these sort of things. :mug:

somebody brought a single bottle of it to the last homebrew club meeting - we rushed him like vultures to a carcass. I've never seen so many grown men revert to giddy school girls so quickly.

Does anyone know where I can get some in Las Vegas?

First you go to California...

Unless something has changed recently, you don't.

I recommend ordering it from South Bay Drugs, that is how you get it in Missouri.

what was the date on the bottle? hopefully no more than a month old.

LVBen.. having just moved from Vegas and also keeping a fairly close eye on the vegas scene.. you won't be finding PTE in Vegas.

LVBen.. having just moved from Vegas and also keeping a fairly close eye on the vegas scene.. you won't be finding PTE in Vegas.

Dang, that is what I was afraid of... I guess I'll just have to wait til my next Cali trip. :(

I've been wanting to try Pliny for some time now. Have tried to order online, but they are either out of stock, or don't carry it all together! Maybe someday........

what was the date on the bottle? hopefully no more than a month old.

2/8/10!! Pretty damn fresh. It was so good.

Dang, that is what I was afraid of... I guess I'll just have to wait til my next Cali trip. :(

OR if ya come up here to CO for skiing, we get quite a bit of RR's stuff out here.

I'm going down to Vegas this month to visit some friends and I'll be bringing them out some Consecration:drunk:

2/8/10!! Pretty damn fresh. It was so good.

awesome. sooo good fresh. i guess the snobby side of me has stopped buying it if i see it being to old. last time i was at the store i saw some that were 1 week old... i had NO choice but to grab a couple:rockin:

somebody brought a single bottle of it to the last homebrew club meeting - we rushed him like vultures to a carcass. I've never seen so many grown men revert to giddy school girls so quickly.

that "somebody" was me :mug:

people were sipping foam out of the bottom, it was great!

Back