Swap-O-Rama #5, The fall harvest...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#1 - InityBrew
#2 - Cathedral
#3 - milliser
#4 - beermeduffman
#5 - two_hearted
#6 - NormPeterson
#7 - lilrokz06
#8 - RedOktoberfest
#9 - Val214
#10 - DrPhunk
#11 - G-love
#12 - Canti4341 (Newbie)
#13 - SavoryChef
#14 - bcros80
#15 - absoluthamm
#16 - aeviaanah
#17 - psycotte (newbie)
#18 - pmcint01

The take home gold for French + Belgian style Saison is from PA, but they are really small and located way up in Erie. I haven't seen any local distribution for them.
Shame

I've gotten Liopard Oir in my area of NJ. Surprised they're not in Philly.

Not getting involved in this swap, but I like to follow along..

I'd wait to do the hardcore shopping unless the places you are getting are state only supplied. We don't yet know who has who and what their distribution is. So far I've only picked up Yards, which as far as I know, is very local only.

GABF beers for 2013 at least are going to be difficult here. Only 1 that actually bottles that is around me, but luckily, that one is down the road from work. The other categories I have some things up my sleeve ;)

Texas has a lot of state only beers which is all I am going for until I get an address.

Texas has a lot of state only beers which is all I am going for until I get an address.

You have arguably one of the best farm house style brewers that anybody can get in the country. I may actually include a bottle of said beer to whomever I get, depending on thier distribution.

You have arguably one of the best farm house style brewers that anybody can get in the country. I may actually include a bottle of said beer to whomever I get, depending on thier distribution.

Indeed - there will be a JK in my box. I can't imagine sending out a local selection without one.

Where'd everyone go? Hopefully out shopping!

I have a question for you all. Would you personally prefer to receive as many different beers as possible (just 1 bottle each) or would you rather get a smaller variety but receive a couple of each? I love trying new beers so my thought is to send all different. But it does kind of suck if you get something awesome and you don't have a 2nd one.

But you can always trade for more right?

Thoughts?

I prefer all different. What happens if you get a beer you dont like and get multiples? Then you gotta either fight through it or trade it away. But thats just me.

That makes my decision much easier. I guess this case of chocolate bourbon bean vanilla brandy dark lord will go in the fridge then.

mikeysab said:
That makes my decision much easier. I guess this case of chocolate bourbon bean vanilla brandy dark lord will go in the fridge then.

Damn, I've been looking for a CBBVBDL for a while! Guess I'll have to put it on my next MAW if I want one now....

Back