22mm push button switch that lights up-help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrazza

Reaction score
I am looking for a 22mm push button switch that does the following:
1. Lights up when pushed.
2. Power goes into the switch, then heads to an SSR that may have the power from that switch cut in or out.
3. The switch lights up regardless of whether the SSR is in a closed state or open state.

Thanks... and a forewarning - I have a huge electrical diagram that I'm going to need reviewing soon I hope.

You should be able to achieve this with allmost any illuminated PB. Jump the terminal side of the contact block (assuming it's NO) to one of the light terminals. Connect the other light terminal to neutral (assuming it's a 120 V light). When the switch is pushed contact closes and provides power to both the SSR and the light. Light is always on and SSR can do it's thing.

You should be able to achieve this with allmost any illuminated PB. Jump the terminal side of the contact block (assuming it's NO) to one of the light terminals. Connect the other light terminal to neutral (assuming it's a 120 V light). When the switch is pushed contact closes and provides power to both the SSR and the light. Light is always on and SSR can do it's thing.
Oh that makes sense, I wasn't looking at this correctly

Latest posts

Back