How many gallons of EdWort's Haus Pale Ale have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3062+10 = 3172 gosh darn ed what i recipe I haven't even tried it yet but it smelled so good during sampling I had to brew another batch before the first was done

mikethepoolguy: how long did you leave it in the primary?

Everyone: what's the longest you think you could leave it in the primary? I know, I need to get more kegs, 6 isn't enough.

chrislehr: find EdWort (he posted above yours) and click the recipes pull-down.

Everyone: what's the longest you think you could leave it in the primary? I know, I need to get more kegs, 6 isn't enough.

CA-LT1, My first 5 gals were in primary for 10 days, no secondary. My second 5 gals was in primary for 22 day, no secondary. The second batch fermented to 1.002 and was clear as anything I have made. The hydrometer test sample was delicious, I can't wait for it to carb/condition.

I can't imagine that going past 22 days will give me much more benefit, but there was a noticeable difference between 10 days and 22 days.

Thanks webnmar, that's what I wanted to know. I have a batch coming up on a month in primary. Man, I hope that shipment of kegs gets here soon

CaliBrewin: Sunnyvale, as in Sunnyale, CA? Dude, I'm right down the road. Who do you use as your LHS? Do you know of any clubs or groups in the area?

CA-LT1: yessir. i live off 101 and Lawrence expressway. what part of san jo do you live in?

the LHBS i go to is the morebeer in los altos, el camino and san antonio. its a little bit of a drive but worth it to me. they usually have a pretty good amount of quality HB junk in stock, and they have a club that meets there once a month. club members get a discount at the store as well (like 10% or something). what LHBS do you go to? i hear theres a place in cambell thats supposed to be pretty good.

nice to see a local on the forums. i dont post nearly enough though.

Sunnyvale: I'm over off the east side, 280 and McLaughlin. fermentation solutions in Campbell is pretty reasonably stocked, for the beginner brewer. Beer and wine makers of America off brokaw has more in terms of AG. I've been to morebeer, seemed ok. Kind of far. The once-a-month meeting sounds interesting.

yea, very cool. i still havent gone to their meetings yet.

THIS is their website.

i might try attending this coming one, june 8.

maybe ill see you there.

take it easy,

-Zach

Back