Brew supply store in Ogden

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swmalone

Reaction score
I'm happy to say Ogden City Brew Supply is now open in Ogden over by Movie Grille. I stopped by today and picked up a few things. It is a nice space. They are still working on filling it and organizing.

Nice. Are these the Salt City guys? I wish they would also expand further south. I know, clearly there isn't much of a market down here. Yet... If you build it they will come. Right?

Nice, I moved here back in May and was looking for a place to buy caps locally since that was all I needed at the time. I read good things about Union Station Fermentation online, but was sad to see that it closed a little while back. Hmmm... might have to visit on my lunch break.

I stopped in there about two months back and picked up a few things. They seemed to have a good selection of grains, equipment and other little things. 5 gallon kegs seemed to be priced right too. I'll check the hours and probably stop in tomorrow for some grain and look around for a bit.

Back