Kegconnection.com - Black Friday AD!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you not limiting these things? This could be trouble.

9/10 of our customers have seemingly only bought 1 of the ones where we say "limit 1", but have bought multiple kegs of different "grades".... there seems to be some server error allowing people to technically buy more than 1 (of the ones we are limiting one per customer)... please HBT members, read this:

if you try to purchase more than 1 of the types where we specifically say "limit one", this will only lead to a delay on your order and we'll have to refund you the price of one of those kegs. i am sorry that our store cart is failing you as a customer, but please keep the honor system and just buy one of those types.

thank you so much,

joshua

Just placed an order for my own christmas gift. First basic keg setup. Wife is happy she did not have to shop. Win - win.

9/10 of our customers have seemingly only bought 1 of the ones where we say "limit 1", but have bought multiple kegs of different "grades".... there seems to be some server error allowing people to technically buy more than 1 (of the ones we are limiting one per customer)... please HBT members, read this:

if you try to purchase more than 1 of the types where we specifically say "limit one", this will only lead to a delay on your order and we'll have to refund you the price of one of those kegs. i am sorry that our store cart is failing you as a customer, but please keep the honor system and just buy one of those types.

thank you so much,

joshua

I'm not feeling inspired enough to buy, but just noticed you can technically add 4 and a bag of cleaner to your cart to get to 102 and then still use the free shipping coupon. You NEED TO put a disclaimer up to save your butt if this wasn't intentional. I'm just trying to help.

Josh, if i want to get a newbie keg kit for $108 and a Bgrade ball lock, how do I convert the keg kit to ball locks to avoid a mismatch? I like the relief valve idea

I'm not feeling inspired enough to buy, but just noticed you can technically add 4 and a bag of cleaner to your cart to get to 102 and then still use the free shipping coupon. You NEED TO put a disclaimer up to save your butt if this wasn't intentional. I'm just trying to help.

the disclaimer is in the product description. this is going to be a head ache to deal with, but we will work it out with the people that are ordering more than 1 of the "B" style rack tracks and the "standard grade" race tracks.

Crap that sucks I didn't notice the limit either. Dont want to get stuck with one oddball corny. Darn

i only saw the limit on the 19.95 when I placed my order so i did 2 of the 29.99 racetracks and one of the 19.95. Is it possible for me to just swap one of the 29.99's for a single "KG101" (44.95) Is it possible for you guys to make a change on my already placed order? I'll call tomorrow if not, just thought it might make it easier

thanks again

When i placed my order, there was for sure no message indicating a limit on the $27.95 "regular grade" ball-locks, only the grade B ones for $19.95.

I bought 1 @ $19.95 and 3 @ $27.95. Does this mean my order will be adjust?

and wow. we sold out of the B-grade style in less than 20 minutes... that was a lot of kegs sold. and, contrary to our cart allowing people to add as many as they want to, most people only ordered 1. i'd say at least 90% only ordered 1, so thank God for that. if you haven't noticed, our cart was allowing people to order as many as you want, but we did put in the listings "LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER" and most of you followed that. thank you for that, if anyone did order multiples, we'll be contacting you tomorrow about refund info and if that happened to affect your free shipping, we'll just cover the shipping because this was our error.

cheers,

joshua

When i placed my order, there was for sure no message indicating a limit on the $27.95 "regular grade" ball-locks, only the grade B ones for $19.95.

I bought 1 @ $19.95 and 3 @ $27.95. Does this mean my order will be adjust?

There was a 1 per order limit on the 27.95 ones. A 1 per customer on the 19.95

Ordered within 5 minutes of posting, thanks! Got my 1 b grade, up to 9 now....my wife said I don't need any more, I disagree !!

Yeah, it says that now. But when i put in my order there was no message saying limit one on the $27.95 kegs, only the cheaper ones.

the 1 per customer was always in the "Detailed Description" part of both, we didn't realize it wasn't in the "brief description" of the standard race track. call the office tomorrow (512-805-3300) and they will work with you. if they do decide to refund you down to just 1 of each, and it affected your cart to get you over the $100 for free shipping, we'll cover the shipping because this was our error.

cheers,

joshua

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we sold out of the standard rack track kegs too. that was crazy fast. when i said limited quantities, i didn't think it'd be 30 minutes worth. even with the people who ordered more than 1 of the standard rack track kegs (which was maybe 3% of orders) those went FAST.

yeah, unfortunately I did not see the 1 per on the $27 one either as I ordered within seconds of the link being posted ;-)

Great sale and thanks!

the 1 per customer was always in the "Detailed Description" part of both, we didn't realize it wasn't in the "brief description" of the standard race track. call the office tomorrow (512-805-3300) and they will work with you. if they do decide to refund you down to just 1 of each, and it affected your cart to get you over the $100 for free shipping, we'll cover the shipping because this was our error.

cheers,

joshua

Ahh OK, that explains it. Sounds like a fair deal. I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

yeah, unfortunately I did not see the 1 per on the $27 one either as I ordered within seconds of the link being posted ;-)

Great sale and thanks!

I'm in the same boat as well. I did not see any limit on the $27.00 keg, but only the $19.00 keg. I guess I will be calling tomorrow...

I'm in the same boat as well. I did not see any limit on the $27.00 keg, but only the $19.00 keg. I guess I will be calling tomorrow...

it was in the "Detailed Description" the whole time, and after 5 minutes of the sale being live we noticed it wasn't in the thumbnail description. we understand this as our error and will gladly work with you tomorrow, just give us a call @ 512-805-3300 at your convenience.

:mug:

cheers,

joshua

It was when I looked at them for both b grade (which I had in my cart for some time but dropped) and standard race track (which I got but at 2999)

Donated 325 to you. Home it's a good deal. Can't wait to get my pin lock system set up.

it was in the "Detailed Description" the whole time, and after 5 minutes of the sale being live we noticed it wasn't in the thumbnail description. we understand this as our error and will gladly work with you tomorrow, just give us a call @ 512-805-3300 at your convenience.

:mug:

No worries. That is partially my fault for not reading the "Detailed Description." To be honest, I saw it in the "Brief Description" for the B-grade and just assumed otherwise for the others.

Joshua, I went ahead and ordered a pin lock kit, an extra pin lock keg and a racetrack ball lock to lock up the availability. I got both pin and ball secondary kegs because i would rather have a full ball lock system for the skinnier size and pressure relief valve, but the base kit was pin only. Guess I need to call tomorrow and work out the details? Either way, one of the kegs I ordered will be cancelled by me as I don't want a mixed setup. So there may be a racetrack ball lock ( or a pin lock standard) available tomorrow......

Rad!

I got 1 B grade racetrack, 1 normal racetrack, 2 keg setup with the upgraded taprite, and some O-rings.

For me it seemed crystal clear that you could only purchase 1 of each of the racetracks. On the one ya just had to click the detailed descriptions which I would think people would do.

Thanks!

Joshua, I went ahead and ordered a pin lock kit, an extra pin lock keg and a racetrack ball lock to lock up the availability. I got both pin and ball secondary kegs because i would rather have a full ball lock system for the skinnier size and pressure relief valve, but the base kit was pin only. Guess I need to call tomorrow and work out the details? Either way, one of the kegs I ordered will be cancelled by me as I don't want a mixed setup. So there may be a racetrack ball lock ( or a pin lock standard) available tomorrow......

yes, please call us (512-805-3300) and you can work out the details. if you decide to lose the ball lock racetrack (and if we muster up any quantity of them), we'll let HBT know first.

cheers,

joshua

I guess I better start reading before I order, I waited till 10.02 my time to order, Seen the 19.95 ones and ordered 4, added to the shopping cart, went and ordered star san and some PBW. Went to check out and all was right, it was like $110.00 bucks,The ONLY THING WRONG was I ALSO got charged 7.95 for shipping, so I canceled and went back to the kegs, Now I seen it said 1 per customer, But didn't say anything about 1 per on the 27.95 kegs below, Went back and tried the same thing, got the same results With the $7.95 shipping charge, so I thought it was a gimmick about the 1 per customer and they were charging you for the shipping anyway.

I think after reading the posts above , The Ad for this sale is completely screwed up. The website shopping cart is screwed up? I don't understand why the cart would even allow the order as I placed it. Someone dropped the ball on "This Great SALE"

Joshua,
I did an order a few minutes ago and noticed something weird after I checked out. I ordered the: 1 Keg Basic Kit, Standard Kit, Pin Lock Keg & 4 lb. CO2 Cylinder! plus a perlick faucet and one of the $19.99 'b' keg specials. Anyway, I noticed (after checkout was complete) that the price on the kit on the web page ($107.95) doesn't match what I was charged ($119.95). How do I get this corrected? I still have the web page up with the $107.95 price, but I notice if I bring it up in a new window it now shows the $119.95 price.

Thanks.

I guess I better start reading before I order, I waited till 10.02 my time to order, Seen the 19.95 ones and ordered 4, added to the shopping cart, went and ordered star san and some PBW. Went to check out and all was right, it was like $110.00 bucks,The ONLY THING WRONG was I ALSO got charged 7.95 for shipping, so I canceled and went back to the kegs, Now I seen it said 1 per customer, But didn't say anything about 1 per on the 27.95 kegs below, Went back and tried the same thing, got the same results With the $7.95 shipping charge, so I thought it was a gimmick about the 1 per customer and they were charging you for the shipping anyway.

I think after reading the posts above , The Ad for this sale is completely screwed up. The website shopping cart is screwed up? I don't understand why the cart would even allow the order as I placed it. Someone dropped the ball on "This Great SALE"

well... the ad said "use promo code BF2011 for free shipping"... that's your problem for shipping. the listings for the kegs specifically said "Limit 1 per Customer" in the detailed description and the B-Grade Racetracks initially didn't have that in the "brief description" but we added it (but it was ALWAYS in the detailed description). the only error was that our cart, for whatever reason it was, allowed customers to buy as many of the kegs we were trying to limit as they wanted to. we are trying our best to be more than reasonable with our customers and i apologize if you feel this isn't as great a sale as we think it is. i think if you compare apples to apples, you won't find any other site with deals this low.

cheers,

joshua

Thanks for some great deals! Every year I seem to find something I "need" and these deals make it easy to justify! Last year was some kegs, this year a spare Co2 tank and some cleaner.

Back