Couple CO2 Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lb51oO

Reaction score
So I just got a new keg. I went down to tap it and I noticed that I can't find the rubber washer (mine was gray and its a washer but also extends into the coupler) that goes in between the coupler and the CO2 line. When I take my stuff apart to clean I just unscrew the CO2 nipple instead of trying to get the co2 line off of it. Well I guess the little washer that is inside the nipple has fallen out. Where could I get another one? I've tried googling and I can't seem to find anything. I don't know exactly what its called. Could I just replace it with a regular washer (like the kind I am using on my beer lines)? Thanks

this hurt my head. Can you take a picture or describe which end we are talking about. Are talking about the regulator to tank side?

Ok, sorry. I hope this picture helps... my keg of SNPA is not happy with me right now.

zohjs0.jpg

Not sure about your second link , but it seems like your are missing a washer. I would go to lowes/home depot and see if you could find one to fit in there.

Not sure about your second link , but it seems like your are missing a washer. I would go to lowes/home depot and see if you could find one to fit in there.

So you just use a washer and not that little check valve on your co2 line? That check valve goes on the co2 line and then inserts into the coupler as I screw it on. Know what I mean?

I bet you can. Call around to a bar and see who there distribute is they have them.

Where do you get your CO2 filled?

I dont have a sanke tap, so I dont know. I have check valve on the output barb of my regulator.

Back