NHC 2013 Photo Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this photo on my cell:
View attachment 132422
That was after a couple of pints of Pliny.

Your cell takes pictures? I remember we had a brief discussion over who had an older "dumb" phone :)

Here are the three courses of the beer dinner!

Salad
DSC03002.JPG

Main Course
DSC03004.JPG

Dessert (best part!)
DSC03010.JPG

I recognize a few familiar faces in some of these shots. I hope to see some of them in Michigan in 2014. I will pray that any canned beer offered up there is less explody!

Shooter, did you make it to Michigan? I don't recall seeing you there.

I know you'll be in San Diego next year right?

Shooter, did you make it to Michigan? I don't recall seeing you there.

I know you'll be in San Diego next year right?

Hey, haven't been on in a few days so I missed this. Heck, I still check in, but rarely have time to post these days. Unfortunately, I didn't make Michigan. When tickets went on sale I realized the timing would line up with a planned move to a new house and I knew THAT wasn't going to work.

The good news, I'm finally moved in and the old place is sold. Plus, I no longer have to carry my brewing gear in from the garage to the patio or up and down two flights of stairs to setup and tear down each time I brew. It's all now in a dedicated area in the new garage. I brewed on it three weeks back and, man, it was so much easier!

I do plan on being in San Diego.

Back