Posting from the damned wii lol

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
no question mark, no exclamation point, no semi colon but still preferable to the app........except when hulk MAD[exclamation point X12]

Thank God I never learned to play the Wii. It won't play DVD's so I don't have any use for it. The X-Box is a different story.....

Get a keyboard [exclamation point] oh wait "!". What's your address? If I can dig it up, I'll send you my wii keyboard.

WOW! What a cool guy!

Thank God I never learned to play the Wii. It won't play DVD's so I don't have any use for it. The X-Box is a different story.....

WOW!! What an EFFING DOODYBAG!!!!!

Seriously dipsnot, the wii so blows the x-box platform out of the water it isn't even funny. Also it doesn't play DVD's. ALSO ALSO, could you post this from your xbox?

Sorry, but you practically begged to be put in your place.

RE 4 on x-box? fun. RE 4 on wii? EPIC. So much better it isn't even funny. The wii pointer moves in your hand like a real gun. the Xbox little x on the screen moves when your thumb does. Who aims a gun with their thumb?

cheezydemon3 said:
WOW!! What an EFFING DOODYBAG!!!!!

Seriously dipsnot, the wii so blows the x-box platform out of the water it isn't even funny. Also it doesn't play DVD's. ALSO ALSO, could you post this from your xbox?

Sorry, but you practically begged to be put in your place.

RE 4 on x-box? fun. RE 4 on wii? EPIC. So much better it isn't even funny. The wii pointer moves in your hand like a real gun. the Xbox little x on the screen moves when your thumb does. Who aims a gun with their thumb?

Ok, 3 things:
1. I'm not a gamer, and I don't drool over the latest systems on the market, I have better things to do with my time. (like spending time with the family, and maybe fishing)
2. I actually have 2 Wii's that sit in my 2 boys bedrooms, and rarely get used. They're probably going in the next yard sale. Same thing with the PS-3.
3. I use the X-box to watch DVD's and my netflix account, so I don't care which game looks more real.

If that's what floats your boat, then fine. I thought you were complaining about not having a computer. I wasn't trying to get into a pissing contest about which was better, because i really don't care. You didn't put anyone in their place, All you managed to do was to make yourself look like an ass. Oh, and BTW, next time, you might ask someone to clarify before you go off into a rant about what is better.

lschiavo said:
Haven't found it yet. Three boys under 7 in the house so there's some clutter. Still looking....

:mug:

and other dude...

"thank god I never learned to play wii" hope you can understand how that might have sounded.

With netflix streaming I have no use for dvds.

The wii pointer is pure genius. Whether gaming or browsing netflix.

:mug: sorry I misunderstood!

the games look identical. It is the pointer that takes it from a cool game to immersive.

Hey! Damn, look at that exclamation point! Wow! There's another. But hey, no pulling the intelligent adult card. You two supposed to be flame warring. Get in here and fight.

No problem. I should have worded my post differently. :mug:

why you dirty mouthed so and so! (at Zul'jin's behest) I oughtta find your dogs mother and make her beg for fogiveness!!

WTF? you arrogant piece of reconstituted fish paste!

May your dog's mother lay down a line of suppressing fire so STRONG, you erupt you adam's apple screaming in fear!

why you dirty mouthed so and so! (at Zul'jin's behest) I oughtta find your dogs mother and make her beg for fogiveness!!

WTF? you arrogant piece of reconstituted fish paste!

May your dog's mother lay down a line of suppressing fire so STRONG, you erupt you adam's apple screaming in fear!

why of all the disrespectful dog mommy references that I have EVER heard!!!!!

My your sons never learn to make a proper hamburger, and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest you!

I am open to suggestions. It just seems like the kinect doesn't aim as precisely as the wii, and you have to hold that goofy nerf thingy, but I need more research.

I am open to suggestions. It just seems like the kinect doesn't aim as precisely as the wii, and you have to hold that goofy nerf thingy, but I need more research.

Nerf thingy?

My kids just use whatever toys they have that fits the gamestyle.

For a gun, they use their Revolver cap gun. For swords, the use their Barnum and Baily Scimitar.

As for aim, once kinect is dialed in it follows you perfectly.

Suspicions confirmed.

_

:mug: Glad I could help!

Nerf thingy?

My kids just use whatever toys they have that fits the gamestyle.

For a gun, they use their Revolver cap gun. For swords, the use their Barnum and Baily Scimitar.

As for aim, once kinect is dialed in it follows you perfectly.

As said I have little to no experience with kinect.

My point wasn't a system to system comparison, a slightly combative statement by someone else, that I took further than I should have caused the discussion. Lets end it.

I love the Wii. Great system. Never bought the keyboard. I'll have to check it out.

Slanderous genital nicknames between former spouses?

LOL, love your humor brother.

Actually both the wii and x-box are slang names for the device used to pump peach schnapps straight into the glovebox via a misdirected wiper sovent adaption.;)

I love the Wii. Great system. Never bought the keyboard. I'll have to check it out.

Yeah, I thought the fact that I was able to post to HBT from a freaking game system was a little impressive in itself. I don't think I will ever give up the wii. It is able to evolve and adapt impressively.

The wii + netflix streaming is overwhelming.

cheezydemon3 said:

Actually both the wii and x-box are slang names for the device used to pump peach schnapps straight into the glovebox via a misdirected wiper sovent adaption.;)

Yeah, I thought the fact that I was able to post to HBT from a freaking game system was a little impressive in itself. I don't think I will ever give up the wii. It is able to evolve and adapt impressively.

I like the PS3/Netfux interface better myself. Still looking for that dammed keyboard but it's yours when I find it.

Ok, 3 things:
1. I use the X-box to watch DVD's and my netflix account, so I don't care which game looks more real.

IfQUOTE]

Why not use the PS3....Bluerays ROCK[exclamation point]!

Weeeeeeellllllll..since it came up.

Streaming is the future. Even movies that you "own" will be in someone's cloud.

i got rid of all DVDs, will not buy blue rays or anything else.

I like the PS3/Netfux interface better myself. Still looking for that dammed keyboard but it's yours when I find it.

Even if you don't find it, you're still my hero! *bats eyelashes and farts loudly*

I am working on this. Slowly, and painfully, ripping everything to a HDD with backpup for intranet streaming.

Did that with all music and a couple of movies.

It was painful, but I assume that Netflix or the next great thing will satisfy my movie requirements without me having to physically store ****.

That it is. I have 250 in queue waiting for me to get home.

I will never see them all.

TxBrew said:
That it is. I have 250 in queue waiting for me to get home.

I will never see them all.

Probably because you are like me and compulsively look to see if there is something new or some gem overlooked before going to the queue, and you almost always find something!

Have owned all three and they each have their pros and cons..

Wii...fun of course but if I wanna be lazy and play games I wanna be lazy, I don't want to move around. And I dislike that it's not hd compatible. I know graphics aren't their thing but even for Netflix it makes it suck

Xbox for any online gaming for sure..ps3 networks suck

Ps3... Blu-ray...Nuff said.

For the dude saying he's not a gamer but the ps3 is going in the next yard sale...do you not care about HDTV either? Your ps3 can be updated with somewhere to play 3d hd if you ever get a capable tv..your Xbox can not.

That being said I occasionally play the Xbox 360 and the ps3 was loaned to a family member (I've got my own 3d blu ray player on my 3dhdtv)... But I hooked up an old super Nintendo last night and after my eyes adjusted to the pixels like old times it was just like being a kid again

Have owned all three and they each have their pros and cons..

Wii...fun of course but if I wanna be lazy and play games I wanna be lazy, I don't want to move around. And I dislike that it's not hd compatible. I know graphics aren't their thing but even for Netflix it makes it suck

Xbox for any online gaming for sure..ps3 networks suck

Ps3... Blu-ray...Nuff said.

For the dude saying he's not a gamer but the ps3 is going in the next yard sale...do you not care about HDTV either? Your ps3 can be updated with somewhere to play 3d hd if you ever get a capable tv..your Xbox can not.

That being said I occasionally play the Xbox 360 and the ps3 was loaned to a family member (I've got my own 3d blu ray player on my 3dhdtv)... But I hooked up an old super Nintendo last night and after my eyes adjusted to the pixels like old times it was just like being a kid again

You can play NES, sega, sega genesis, SNES, and a crap load of others on the wii virtual console.

I have the original metroid as a channel in my wii while the metroid other M is in the slot. First and last of an epic series on demand on the same system, Pretty bad ass.

*disclaimer- you have to get a SNES controller to play SNES games (like super metroid;)) on the wii.*

You can play NES, sega, sega genesis, SNES, and a crap load of others on the wii virtual console.

I have the original metroid as a channel in my wii while the metroid other M is in the slot. First and last of an epic series on demand on the same system, Pretty bad ass.

*disclaimer- you have to get a SNES controller to play SNES games (like super metroid;)) on the wii.*

Heard today on radio that the new Wii will get some much needed upgrades to video quality and the control will change to incorporate a joystick as well as double as a programmable TV remote.

Have also heard that the next XBox will have a 16 core processor.

With netflix streaming I have no use for dvds.

The wii pointer is pure genius. Whether gaming or browsing netflix.

the games look identical. It is the pointer that takes it from a cool game to immersive.

I cannot tell if you're serious or just teh one guy on earth who truly appreciate the marvels of modern technology. That said, everything you're amazed about that the wii can do, check out the X-box. Makes the wii look like a rock with an LED in the corner. Not bashing the wii. It's what we use to TV in the bedroom (netflix and hulu+), but technology wise, the Xbox+Kinect is untouchable by the wii. Liek Gila said, no specific guns or doodads. I use my son's ninja sword for Fruit Ninja. Bad Ass.

And no, the games do not look identical.

Heard today on radio that the new Wii will get some much needed upgrades to video quality and the control will change to incorporate a joystick as well as double as a programmable TV remote.

CRAP.......;)

What's the starting price? Same wiimotes?

Dammit.

I cannot tell if you're serious or just teh one guy on earth who truly appreciate the marvels of modern technology. That said, everything you're amazed about that the wii can do, check out the X-box. Makes the wii look like a rock with an LED in the corner. Not bashing the wii. It's what we use to TV in the bedroom (netflix and hulu+), but technology wise, the Xbox+Kinect is untouchable by the wii. Liek Gila said, no specific guns or doodads. I use my son's ninja sword for Fruit Ninja. Bad Ass.

And no, the games do not look identical.

Give cheezy a break. By time the Wii has his game or app loaded, the tubes on his brand new TV have finally warmed up.

Lol.

the kinect may have leapfrogged the wii, I wouldn't know.

i will sure wait for the price to come down before I find out.

GilaMinumBeer said:
Give cheezy a break. By time the Wii has his game or app loaded, the tubes on his brand new TV have finally warmed up.

Cheese and I got together the other day to play with his wii. This is his set. I was impressed. It's color and has a clicker.

BKQG100Z.jpg

Yeah I took care to leave the decor on and around the TV contemporary also, so that the TV feels at home.

Kinect may have something on the wii, x box does NOT.

Back