BrewMagic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranger13

Reaction score
Has anybody out there used the BrewMagic system by Sabco??? I really like this system but cant find anybody that uses it it for home brewing. I have found a few people that use the older system without the new controller but no one that hase the new one, I think the new ones controller is the vision120. If you have not seen this system take a look at it. http://www.kegs.com/brewmagic1.html :rockin:

FYI, it appears they are considering selling off the homebrew/retail sales side including these.

ranger13 said:
Has anybody out there used the BrewMagic system by Sabco??? I really like this system but cant find anybody that uses it it for home brewing. I have found a few people that use the older system without the new controller but no one that hase the new one, I think the new ones controller is the vision120. If you have not seen this system take a look at it. http://www.kegs.com/brewmagic1.html :rockin:

Hi,
I have a Brew Magic system and tons of other equipment, perhaps even including a cooler with a 4-tap Banner mushroom tower, for sale. I have not put together a list, but it is comprehensive, or not, depending on the buyer. You can see me at Sabco's website under testimonials. The system was recently upgraded by Sabco, and then I stopped brewing because of time pressures. Price all negotiable, and the system is in Southern Maine.
Geoff

gbove said:
Hi,
I have a Brew Magic system and tons of other equipment, perhaps even including a cooler with a 4-tap Banner mushroom tower, for sale. I have not put together a list, but it is comprehensive, or not, depending on the buyer. You can see me at Sabco's website under testimonials. The system was recently upgraded by Sabco, and then I stopped brewing because of time pressures. Price all negotiable, and the system is in Southern Maine.
Geoff

Can you please send the link? I am interested but can't seem to find Sabco's site.

Thanks

- WW

Latest posts

Back