Show me your tap handles!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couple new handles...gift for my buddy

C7zQwt7U8AAccvt.jpg

Sweet...
Did you do the Laser work?
What species of Wood is that?

No I got them from Etsy but came up with the design. The wood is maple.

Any plans to selling them? or doing some custom work? I've got a brewery logo that I would love to have at the top of some handles!

I do have a few to sell. I could do custom work as well. Send me a PM and we could figure something out. Cheers!

Please draw all those lines in a big maze on their way to each tap handle. That way your friends will have to work to figure out which beer is which. Those handles are really nice. The remind me of top hats without the brim.

Well, I've been holding back on showing mine as long as I could. Finally decided I need to share them with everyone.

Each tap handle has an understated yet simple elegance, wouldn't you say? :)

View attachment 407253

Cypress knee from my land in North Florida. Light was glaring in here when I took it, not the best detail

20171101_155827.jpg

While I have a tub full of collectable micro brewery handles and a few from my early 20s favourite beers, the tap handles that get used the most are the ones I made or repurposed for tap handles:

Screen%20Shot%202017-11-09%20at%207.44.20%20PM_zpstbhckl9s.png

An ocassional trip to the local flea market provides inspiration for a new handle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    965.6 KB · Views: 264
Back