one more GRABASS luncheon before Der Kaiser moves away?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walker

I use secondaries. :p
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I think it has to be this week. Kai's gone soon.

I'm good for Wednesday or Thursday at lunch.

Who's with me?

-walker

Walker-san said:
I think it has to be this week. Kai's gone soon.

I'm good for Wednesday or Thursday at lunch.

Who's with me?

-walker

I can make it Wednesday (tomorrow).

Walker,

thanks for starting the thread.

I'll be moving back to New England (Acton, Boxborough, Groton area), where my wife is from and I have lived for 3 years before moving to NC. It will be great to have a baby sitter (my in-laws) so I can get back into climbing and other outdor activities. Brewing will also be easier if we get a house where I can dedicate a shed for the "brewery".

Unfortunately have I have to leave some good friends here in NC :eek:.

Friday is the only day that would work for ne this week. I have a good-bye lunch with my co-workers on Thursday and today I have to run more errands.

Friday, 11.30a at Greenshields. Who is in?

Dude, Swami, we'll be stopping at Virginia Beach on our way up. Curretly I expect that to be Wendesday or Thursday next week. We should hook-up so I can give you the beers that I bottled for you guys.

Kai

Kaiser said:
Friday is the only day that would work for ne this week. I have a good-bye lunch with my co-workers on Thursday and today I have to run more errands.

Friday, 11.30a at Greenshields. Who is in?

As long as I can make it back to the office by 1pm, I can do a Friday lunch. 11:30am for a start might work, but I'd be cutting it close.

I could always show up a little early and start eating, and then that would allow me to leave whenver it was necessary and you guys can sit as long as you want.

I figure I could show up at 11am or so and order my food. You guys can join me whenever, and when 12:15ish rolls around, I could hit the road and get back to the office in plenty of time for my meeting.

-walker

Problem solved. I moved my Friday meeting from 1pm meeting to 2pm (a benefit of being the owner of the meeting.)

I can make it at 11:30 no problem and have plenty of time to get back to the office.

-walker

I'm good for Friday @ 11:30 Greenshields.

Guys, check this morning's N & O page 3E (IIRC) interesting article on Dogfish Head hybrid beer/wine/mead.

I took the girls to the Hurricane's parade this afternoon, they got a big charge out of seeing those "HUNKY" guys (their words, not mine) up close and sans helmets.

Jeff

BOSTONBREWIN' said:
"HUNKY" guys

if furry faces and missing teeth are your daughters' idea of HUNKY, then they would probably consider West Virginia a gold mine of men.

-walker

PS: no offense to the fine literate folks of WV. To those that are ILLETERATE... well... you didn't even know I insulted you so... no harm/no foul.

Walker-san said:
if furry faces and missing teeth are your daughters' idea of HUNKY, then they would probably consider West Virginia a gold mine of men.

-walker

PS: no offense to the fine literate folks of WV. To those that are ILLETERATE... well... you didn't even know I insulted you so... no harm/no foul.

Most of the young guys still have most of their teeth. And lots of money. On behalf of all the illiterate folks in WV, I'm letting you know that you spelled "illiterate" incorrectly. I'm beginning to question your level of literacy. LOL! Just busting your balls.

BOSTONBREWIN' said:
Most of the young guys still have most of their teeth. And lots of money. On behalf of all the illiterate folks in WV, I'm letting you know that you spelled "illiterate" incorrectly. I'm beginning to question your level of literacy. LOL! Just busting your balls.

I'm not illeterate... my parents were definately married when they had me.

-walker

Walker-san said:
I'm not illeterate... my parents were definately married when they had me.

-walker

Sure, but were they married TO EACH OTHER? If not, you would still be considered alleterite in the eyes of the census bureau.

of course they were married to each other. My father had the marriage arranged as soon as his sister gave birth to my mom.

-walker

Walker-san said:
of course they were married to each other. My father had the marriage arranged as soon as his sister gave birth to my mom.

-walker

You have succeeded in creeping me out.

BOSTONBREWIN' said:
You have succeeded in creeping me out.

So I spose that means you don't want me to introduce you to my sister/cousin/2nd-cousin? She's reeeeel purdy and still gots most a' her bottom teeth (they'r a might stained from chewin' tabacky, but I swears there's at least 10 of 'em in there).

-walker

Walker-san said:
So I spose that means you don't want me to introduce you to my sister/cousin/2nd-cousin? She's reeeeel purdy and still gots most a' her bottom teeth (they'r a might stained from chewin' tabacky, but I swears there's at least 10 of 'em in there).

-walker

Well now, that depenz. Is she ejicated? Does both her eyes point strate? How many legs is she gut? Has she gut a mustash? (i hopin' she duz!)

BOSTONBREWIN' said:
Well now, that depenz. Is she ejicated? Does both her eyes point strate? How many legs is she gut? Has she gut a mustash? (i hopin' she duz!)

She's ejicated plenty. I think she axely FEENISHED 4th grade, and thats a lot better than anyone other kin.

Her eyes... hell yeah.. they point straight. One straight up, one straight down, and one right at'cha.

She only gots two legs, but her left foot gots 6 toes on it. Prolly a good thing, too, cause she needs the extry support since she weights 'bout 350.

She ain't got no proper mustash, but she gots four er five big'ol hairy moles on her top lip. That do it fer ya?

-walker

Baron von BeeGee said:
We can all say now that the hottest local ladies are from Dunn.

That was only one girl (and she had too much makeup on for my tastes).

Regardless, one girl is not enough statistical data to base such a claim on.

Also, Jeff chatting her up got him the FIRST beer out of a FRESH keg. Seemed like a win to me.

-walker

Back