Do you brew in S or SW Minneapolis?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcbw

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I brew. So do you. Why not start a brew group! Yeah, there are a bunch of homebrew clubs in the Twin Cities, but they aren't in south or southwest Minneapolis, and I'm lazy. I brew in my basement on a 20 gallon electric HERMS system. I'm really curious how other people's systems work and I think it would be neat to switch off between people's houses and brew systems and split batches and drink homebrew. Even if I have to stand outside in 0 degree weather and watch a propane burner in somebody's garage.

Who's with me?

I brew in SW Minneapolis! My roomies and I brew on a pretty basic system but we like what we got. Here's to shaking your propane tank around to keep it from freezing!

I'm going resurrect this old thread to see if it catches any attention, our group in SW has slowed in activity so thinking it would be fun to meet some new brewers.

I live in SW and brew fairly regularly. I have an electric BIAB in my basement to allow me to brew all year long. I'd be up to see how others do it, especially if its so close.

I'd be interested to see some of the e-biab set ups, I'm in the Kenny neighborhood

Back