New bulk grain buy, York, Harrisburg Lancaster Pa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior

Reaction score
Time to start putting the next bulk grain buy together! Taking orders now, same set up as last buy in the spring. Plan on placing the order by the end of Oct, so if you want in place your orders now.

Warrior

I'll take 1 cm-2row. This is my first buy so pm me payment info. Thanks

Put me down for :
CM‐2ROW (1)
CM‐PALE (2)

If you can order the sorgum let me know. 6162

let me know how to pay over PM.

Thanks

GW-2row
CM-SPIL
BD-MOPA

New to this buy, could you please send me payment instructions
Thanks for setting this up

I'm interested also.

FYI, there is a 9.28.12 updated catalog, but I can't get it to download here at work. Order coming soon...

Thanks for doing this buy. I'm in for:

CM Pale - 1
CM MUNH (Munich) - 1
TF MOPA -1

New to this buy so please let me know payment method you prefer and any info you may need.
Thank you

Payment will be by check sent to my home address, which I'll PM to each of ya. Pick up is at my place just North of York in Mt. Wolf, Pa. In answer to some other questions yes we can add other items on this order with the bulk grain. I'm limiting this order to two pallets, I can't haul more than that at one time.

Warrior

Yo Mikey! Put me down for:

1x CM Munich
1x CM Superior Pale
1x CM Superior Pils

I also need roasted barley and Special B if anybody wants to split.

Additionally up for partials of peated, aromatic, honey and/or oat malts.

THANK YOU!

JE

How many bags are you at currently because I'm interested in 2 possibly if there is room. Thanks.

beerloaf

if it's not problem then I would like...

1 x CM-WHET
1 x CM-MUNH

Thnaks

beerloaf

So how far along are we? When do you expect to collect payment, order, etc?

As of now I have 69 bags of grain ordered. I'll PM everyone with payment info, I'd like to have all the orders paid by the end of the month so I can then place this order. Expect delivery around mid Nov, great way for us all to brew less expensive beer!

Mike,

Talked to Risser09 and we agreed to split the following:

1x Peated
1x Aromatic
1x Honey Malt
1x Oat Malt

So if you could add those four bags we'd be much obliged.

Cheers.

If anyone wants to split a pail of sorgum(#6162, $72 total, $36 split), (GF has gluten intolerance) I'm interested.

I sent you back a PM.

Risser09 and I will be splitting a bucket of BriesSweet™ White Sorghum Syrup High Maltose #6142

I am in for 2 bags of Briess 2-Row, item 5298.
SWMBO got me a Monster Mill for my birthday so I will be able to crush my own grain this time too!!

sj3324 said:
I am in for 2 bags of Briess 2-Row, item 5298.
SWMBO got me a Monster Mill for my birthday so I will be able to crush my own grain this time too!!

Awesome man! Let me know if I can repay you by picking up these bags for you..... I recently got a mm as well, I already have the shaft pretty well stripped. The drill was slipping and I never noticed. When I took the drill off and noticed it, I was sick to my stomach. Learn from my lesson and be careful.

Back