Good deal to get started kegging?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig311

Reaction score
http://morebeer.com/view_product/18190/102298/Basic_Homebrew_Draft_System

Trying to start kegging as cheap as possible. I can't stand the bottling anymore!

If I were to grab this kit, a used chest freezer, and a temp controller... would I be all set? Eventually, I'd like to put a collar on the freezer and have 2 faucets. Realistically, I don't need multiple pressure capabilities or anything too fancy. Am I allowing myself the ability to expand to that desired setup with this kit?

that one will do just fine. all you need is to fill the bottle,keg and a pint glass.

Cool. I'm just hesitant with the kits. I always feel like I could do better in terms of cost by piecing it together myself. Then again, I don't know what I'm doing and would be more comfortable to start with this. Learn from there.

Thanks!

I spent a couple weeks searching online and locally for the best prices. I ended up getting my gear from Kegconneciton as well. Even with shipping AND local taxes (since i'm in Texas) it was the best deal I could find.

Back