Back from Seattle Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Reaction score
Hey all. Sortof a re-introduction here. I've been brewing for 2 years or so, but I took about a year off and just started back up. I had to take time off becuase we were selling our last place, and houses don't sell very well if there's beer fermenting all over the place. Happy to say my new house is huge and I have plenty of room to brew and ferment. I've made 2 batches of apfelwein and 2 batches of beer since getting going again. Just thought I'd say hello again to everyone.

I'm in north Bothell, near Canyon Park, if there's any local HBTers who want to chat or grab a brew.

Hey all. Sortof a re-introduction here. I've been brewing for 2 years or so, but I took about a year off and just started back up. I had to take time off becuase we were selling our last place, and houses don't sell very well if there's beer fermenting all over the place. Happy to say my new house is huge and I have plenty of room to brew and ferment. I've made 2 batches of apfelwein and 2 batches of beer since getting going again. Just thought I'd say hello again to everyone.

I'm in north Bothell, near Canyon Park, if there's any local HBTers who want to chat or grab a brew.

Hey Rook,

Eastern Washington here.. (Pullman/Yakima)

Welcome back.. I can't wait till I get a place big enough for my own broo room................

Back