Tonights dinner.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanh1801

Reaction score
Been in the grilling mood lately, so picked up some Pork tenderloins. Did one with some Stub's rub, the other one I did a little variation of what I normally do in the oven.
turmeric
paprika
Cayenne
pepper
Garlic salt.
and then some crushed up coriander that I had left over from a brew day.

Turned out really good, the coriander really stood out and tasted pretty damn good, this was my first time to ever use it in cooking. Cooked all this over mesquite at about 400 until internal temp was around 158. Served it with some sauerkraut and a baked potato. And of course had a Belgian Wit beer with it.:p
DSCF0538.jpg

DSCF0539.jpg

DSCF0540.jpg

Coriander is surprisingly good in many dishes. We used to make a coating with Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Cracked Coriander for Tuna steaks. That was flash cooked in a hot pan, or on the grill. I think we served it with some type of fruit sauce, I can't recall what it was offhand.

Coriander is surprisingly good in many dishes. We used to make a coating with Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Cracked Coriander for Tuna steaks. That was flash cooked in a hot pan, or on the grill. I think we served it with some type of fruit sauce, I can't recall what it was offhand.

Dang that sounds good, I am gonna have to try that sometime.

It was indeed really nice. Oh yeah, I forgot maybe it was Pink Peppercorn (not a true Pepper) not Black. I think one of many types of tropical fruit, pureed and strained would be awesome. Mango comes to mind. Just a small amount from a squeeze bottle down on the plate before you set the Tuna on it, just enough to give a little sweetness and added flavor dimension.

You know, lately I have really started to like Baked Potatoes a lot more than I used to. Potatoes are a great food!

Latest posts

Back