Such a thing as "Black Friday" or "cyber Monday" for homebrew supply?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StusBrew

Reaction score
Just thinking. My wife and her mom and sisters do the whole Black Friday thing. It's on back of my mind to ask her to pick up ingredients while she's out there (I can call it in!). But then, I don't think it'd go over as well as I like to think it would. Then got me thinking: Do any homebrew supply stores, on-line or otherwise, do that?

Morebeer 10% off with code THANKS01

Seems to work on everything on their store, including blichmann gear :)

There are a ton of sales coming up now. Morebeer is good for 10% on blichmann, I just tried it. Also kegconnection coming soon and brewgadgets has one going.

Nice!

I wonder why Morebeer doesnt show the option online to have Blichmann punch a hole....

Like this:
http://www.rebelbrewer.com/shoppingcart/products/Hole-Punching-for-Auto-Sparge.html

Am I missing something??

Didn't see the option either, but i also don't have an auto-sparge

If you follow the instructions on the electronic brewery website, they have some pretty good instructions on howto go about making your own holes, using the correct way.

But i also guess you could ask for the extra hole in the "Special Instructions" field during checkout. Most of the time i think retailers ignore this field when they package their stuff up. Just as a joke i always write in to draw a unicorn on the box. nobody has yet to date done that. Except for farm house brewing supply. where they wrote on the box "Sorry I can't draw". We got great amusement out of that.. :)

Paradise Brewing on Beechmont ave in Cincinnati is running 5 to 20% off for walk-ins and 10% off for internet orders. This is thru Christmas!

Soup4you2 said:
Just as a joke i always write in to draw a unicorn on the box. nobody has yet to date done that. Except for farm house brewing supply. where they wrote on the box "Sorry I can't draw". We got great amusement out of that.. :)

I ordered from hops direct and asked them to draw a smiley face on the box.

image-814600951.jpg

homebrewstuff.com %10 code hbsbf ,offers $7.95 flat rate shipping. Black Friday code good now through the 26th.

I really enjoyed the webpage design. The search function is awesome, I felt confident after a single search about whether or not they carried an item.

I thought about buying one of the Blichmann pots from MoreBeer but it says the THANKS01 code has expired :(

Just checked, and uncertain whats up with my order.. The money was refunded back to my checking account, however their website still shows the order with a status "Being Picked". No emails or anything.

This is great! Awesome. I was just curious about anything like this. Balck Friday seems an all electronics sales vehicle anymore. Just wondering if LHBS were trying to get in on the action.

Just checked, and uncertain whats up with my order.. The money was refunded back to my checking account, however their website still shows the order with a status "Being Picked". No emails or anything.

I imagine it was because it was a mistake that they offered the 10% on the Blichman gear. Pretty sure blichman has a VERY strict pricing policy on their stuff

BirdmanBrewingCo said:
Benco - The sale actually starts TODAY (Thursday) at 9am and will run through Monday, or while supplies last. Our website will be updated shortly to reflect the deals!

Web site down for maintenance?

theveganbrewer said:
Birdman Brewing has some good deals.
Tried to shop Birdman directly from their email as- apparently they're using the same web designers as the "ACA" & the website says it no longer exists!
Oh well! LHBS here I come!

Starting midnight tonight through Monday we're doing $3 shipping or free shipping over $300. Also 21% off refractometers and 10% off hand made Maple Mash paddles. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Tried to shop Birdman directly from their email as- apparently they're using the same web designers as the "ACA" & the website says it no longer exists!
Oh well! LHBS here I come!

ACA, Haha! Yes, I think we had a bad link in the newsletter, but we quickly created a work around, probably not long after you were trying to get to our Black Friday page. Very sorry about that. If you're still browsing, we reloaded our inventory today. A handful of items are gone, but most still remain.

Here is a link...and we promise this one works. :)

I got 3 new 6 gallon PET carboys for $9.99 each at Austin Homebrew today. $6 flat rate shipping

Back