South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 17!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
defenestrate said:
haha yeah, but i think ill start staying 100 lbs ahead, im almost out of the bag you gave up for me from this buy + these miss ships from the supplier hurt. screwed up pallets give me shivers as i deal with them EVERY day at work :drunk:

That's why I guess I'm stockpiling. Once the ferm chamber is built I'll be going through grains like crazy. :)

VonMessa said:
Just finished mine this weekend (was a last minute decision)

I'll post pics when I get home...

Jealous! ! Rain stopped my progress this weekend. My measurements were off in a good way I guess. My 3 ferm chamber will now be able to 6 fermenters. :)

haha yeah, but i think ill start staying 100 lbs ahead, im almost out of the bag you gave up for me from this buy + these miss ships from the supplier hurt. screwed up pallets give me shivers as i deal with them EVERY day at work :drunk:
Speaking of this, any word on the misships?

That's why I guess I'm stockpiling. Once the ferm chamber is built I'll be going through grains like crazy. :)
Me too I just picked up this beast off of CL about a week ago, waiting for the temp controller to get here. Will post pics when im done.

Photo0857.jpg

xjncoguyx said:

Got it on the kegerator too, so people know whats on tap.

Going to paint the whole house with it. 2 yr old is running around the house marking up all the walls.

Missing bags should be in my living room by Monday/Tuesday. :)

I will PM everyone when i have them so we can arrange pick up.

I'll start the next GB on Tuesday!

Weird I wasnt updated on this buy. But, since I just had surgery I guess it wouldnt have mattered anyway.:)

According to NCM, the missing bags will arrive today. I'll PM those involved when i have them in my possession.

THE NEW GRAIN BUY WILL START TONIGHT TOO!!!!!

lordura said:
According to NCM, the missing bags will arrive today. I'll PM those involved when i have them in my possession.

THE NEW GRAIN BUY WILL START TONIGHT TOO!!!!!

Yay!!!

Just finished mine this weekend (was a last minute decision)

I'll post pics when I get home...

Oops, I forgot...

Recognize any of these guys?

0630111959.jpg

Here is the chamber...

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00611.jpg

Outside the box (after a brewing session)

DSC00612.jpg

Inside

DSC00612a.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

Sorry it took so long. I've been busy :)

DSC00608.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

Latest posts

Back