The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meanwhile, here in the post-Iron Age world...

Fairly impressive first snow of the season, we got 10 inches here so far.
Fingers crossed my rehabilitated snow blower is up to moving all that in the morning :drunk:

Many of you guys met him over the years, and if you didn’t you missed meeting a real gentleman and a top notch brewer. Bill Tredo passed away. The world is a poorer place without him.

RIP Mr. Tredo. I’m happy for you that you’re reunited with your lovely wife.

I made beer today, ....

Happy happy joy joy, (repeat) (repeat)_....etc. hoping you don't have to travel much to fulfill holiday obligations... {;

edit: a video aide;

Last edited:
"God bless us all, everyone! and out of state miscreants!"
1b.jpeg

I'm too old and lazy to polish my kegs, barely wipe off the outside when cleaning out insides. Really. I'm a slob. I keep socks on the floor. I don't rake after mowing the lawn. I've never blown off my driveway. And why does that make "I don't even have a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!" pop into my head?

There. Merry Christmas. You should plenty of innuendic materials in all that. Including "innuendic". :)

I'll not lie. I made that up on the fly and didn't think innuendic was a word. $20 whore indeed. I'm worth at least $20.07. Merry Late Michaelmas.

On a side note, it took me all of 5 seconds to remember the song with garage & wife reference, and it's probably been 35 years since I heard it.

I'm grateful my mid/late 20th century stereo system can't monitor me.

Still can drive people out of the house though, if I want it to,,, not that I usually do.

Maybe ask "her" to play some Myrkur for you ....or something from the "Dub Side of the Moon,... anything other than the "groves that were dug too deep in the vinyls of our memories" ...

Ah, a kitchenist then. Too bad, there are lots of sturdy surfaces in most kitchens :D

My inner Luddite refuses to allow any of these "talk to the 'puter" boxes in the house. Which is somewhat surprising to most considering my career trajectory, but then again, I know things...

Cheers! ;)

Ah, a kitchenist then. Too bad, there are lots of sturdy surfaces in most kitchens :D

My inner Luddite refuses to allow any of these "talk to the 'puter" boxes in the house. Which is somewhat surprising to most considering my career trajectory, but then again, I know things...

Cheers! ;)

Gotta agree. First thing I think when someone says “oooo, Internet if things telling me when I need eggs” is “attack vector into house from Internet”.

Cheers! ;)
Aah. I know things. I'm all for the robot uprising. Whenever I get bad service I smile thinking a robot will replace this person that really doesn't care about their job. Plus work 24/7 consistently. Hope the human is happy with manufacturing.

I'm a Luddite. I override all the safety functions from the car computer and it's a stick. However, whenever I drive an automatic I'm completely irritated at performance. I'm jumping straight to autonomous. At least I can be asleep when I die.

I had a flip phone to the very end. I wasn't going to pay the same amount of money for a computer in your hand to arrive. I was just patiently waiting.

In my field I know 10 years into the tech future. Heading to Mars beatches!

In my field I know 10 years into the tech future. Heading to Mars beatches!

I'll be here on home planet scavenging...as long as I last in the post doom economy.

Not sure who will be better off, but I reckon I'll have more water, and that's kinda important for my plan; ...beer...

They’ve told me it ALWAYS depends on what’s under the wrapper.

25 years of working with ONLY women talking here. You guys think you talk ****? Your ears would burn off listening to my colleagues.

I regularly have to say “You guys do realize I’m standing here hearing this, right!”

Back