time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope and Nope. I'll post another clue once there are a couple more participants... or when I get sick of waiting for them ;)

Looks like we've hit a dead-end. I'll throw up another hint for the late-nighters, those who drink their coffee and read HBT, and those who waste company time on HBT ;)

It has a BJCP style but this one technically belongs in 23.

This is a picture of the wort (hope that's legal!).

The hint is: King Arthur's Knights.

r100_6872.jpg

mcwilcr said:
I must admit, my guesses would have been dead wrong.

Hah. I guessed "Other Smoked Beer" because of the OSB the beer was sitting on :)

emjay said:
Hah. I guessed "Other Smoked Beer" because of the OSB the beer was sitting on :)

I was thinking slightly out of style hefe or dunkle from the apparent haze and color of the brew and the style of the empty glass. Completely ignored the lacing in the empty glass.

I wonder if we're all looking at the same beer. There are some off the wall guesses here.

TomOliver said:
I wonder if we're all looking at the same beer. There are some off the wall guesses here.

It's wort. After fermenting it should lighten up a bit.

It hasn't lightened up. I'm sorry, I hope I didn't screw things up with the wort. If so, just bypass me and I can post a picture of the beer some other time.

FromZwolle said:
dang. beat me to it. i wonder if our reasoning was the same on this one, especially in reguards to the clue. ;)

Haha, probably. A certain cask ale?

Back