Trying to locate a 1/4" NPT check valve

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickngrin

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 1/4" NPT (both ends) check valve to put between my CO2 regulator and the compressor-type quick disconnect at the end of my reg. The only check valves I'm finding online have a hose barb on one end. Any suggestions as to where I might find a simple 1/4" NPT to 1/4" NPT check valve?

Thanks!

Thanks. Do I want the regular (as opposed to medium or high pressure) check valve?
Surprising that these cost as much as the shutoff valves with check valve from the homebrew supply shops.

Thanks again
I use that style on my manifold, in the male-female configuration, works great. As far as regular, medium or high, it depends on where you are putting it on the co2 line. Mine are all after the primary regulator, and never see more than 15 psi, so the regular one with a 500 psi max is plenty. Since that's where you indicated, it will work for you too.

Back