Calling All Metal Fans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crystal Viper returns in stellar form with probably their best album yet and Marta's hotter and sounding better than ever...

Last edited by a moderator:
Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Nile, and Vader get constant play during my daily adventures. When I am feeling really fishy, 1349 gets the nod. In terms of metal band names, 1349 is brilliant! I mean come on, how many folks know when the plague made it to Sweden?

So facking bad!!! Thanks this is exactly what I love, drone guitars and doomish drums, with agonizing vocals! Getting all there albums as we speak!

The progression of the song is oddly uplifting, I love this. Thanks again.

Glad you like it homey, I love it too.

:mug:

Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Nile, and Vader get constant play during my daily adventures. When I am feeling really fishy, 1349 gets the nod. In terms of metal band names, 1349 is brilliant! I mean come on, how many folks know when the plague made it to Sweden?

1349 :rockin:

I really like Nile too but I am very let down by the new record. :(

Just as FYI, I noticed that Agalloch have re-released a two cd set of The White and The Grey which includes all the same bonus goodies that came with the vinyl set. For those of you that don't already know, you can lay down some serious jack for the same set on vinyl, they are very rare and hard to come by.. the price for the cd set is $23 on Agalloch's site.

1349 :rockin:

I really like Nile too but I am very let down by the new record. :(

Yea sometimes they get too into the whole Egyptian thing too much instead of playing face melting metal. But the stuff they play when they do is amazing. Digging around youtube a while back I found a studio cut of a side project George Kollias was working on where the whole vid is showing him playing. His foot control is amazing. I love blast beats and the on and off count hardcore speed beats.

I love finding some of the lesser known thrash bands too.

And a good ol standby that gets me through the day sometimes. Billy Milano is a freak on the stage. He ran around like he was high on cocaine the whole set when I saw them. Simply amazing!!! That was when they toured right before the bigger than the devil album.

And finishing off this ride with some 1349. I know this is a Mayhem cover but I like this version better. Frost is an animal with his blast beats!!!

Good stuff Gix, thanks for posting. Here's some good Finish thrash for you..

:mug:

This is hard to put a finger on but I like it, kind of pagan-ish?

Anybody remember Belfegor? Same band, different name but still putting out some darn fine bm-ish material...

I'm inspired to roll the windows down and piss everyone off on my commute home today!!!!

Going to see Buckethead next month. Sometimes metal, sometimes not. Awesome guitar no matter what.

Here I sit at work while the Mayhem Festival is cranking up 20 minutes away. :mad:

Slayer, Motorhead and Anthrax with Slipknot headlining - I should have gone!!!!!

While I may not have listened to every tune in this thread (but I am trying to!) I have had this song jammed into the ole think box pretty hard... I pleased to infest you all with it...

:tank:

Good old-fashioned epic heavy metal from, wait a minute, Greece??? I'm not sure how this happened but I am sure glad it did, good stuff!

Back