I'm beating you

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Here I have 9500 posts, no one is even close to me. ;)

LOL

For supplying us a place so cool to hang out with while at work or at home? Hell, let him monkey the #'s. :D

To be honest, TX is basically the bartender, our memberships are just tips. :rockin:

Ize

Maybe any post in a postcount thread shouldn't count toward your post count.

Say that 5 times fast! :p

Brewsmith said:
Maybe any post in a postcount thread shouldn't count toward your post count.

Say that 5 times fast! :p

LOLOLOLOL...

On a Sunday night? After beer and tacos? Nononono. :drunk:

Ize

*POOF*

And the user formally known as Brewsmith ceases to exist. :p

Not good to mess with "The Man". :D

What? You're up to 15 thousand posts TX? Great Great. :rolleyes:

;)

Ize

Ah, homemade and basic. For me, just the right amount of tomato, lettuce, meat, sour cream and cheese, on soft tortillas, but man they hit the spot. One of those "sunday night dinners" without being a "Sunday Night Dinner" production...

Ize

Got it.

I'm in So. Cal. where it's practically northern Mexico. Actually now that I think of it, it was, and if you talk to some from MECHA they might try and convince you it still is... I digress

We get some great tacos around here. I didn't think Illinois was really known for it's Mexican food.

Ah, we have more than a few who have transplanted and who have opened restaurants here and done QUITE well.

More than a few families have opened a couple of locations and are making very successful businesses out of them. I am amazed by the # of Mexican restaurants in this town. In fact, there is a place across the highway from me, that serves AWESOME food, and amazing amounts of it for that fact, at a great price.

I've never been to Cali, but have been in South Eastern Arizona, and into Nogales in Northeastern Mexico and the food here does rank up there. I love the food, couldn't do it every day tho.

Ize

Good to hear. I don't plan on staying in the LA area all of my life, but if I did move, that's one thing I might miss is GOOD Mexican food. I have friends up in Seattle from down here and that's one of their complaints.

You want funny? I was just getting ready to log off and for some reason I backed up to check the birthday list. I NEVER do that, but tonight I did.

LOL

Happy Birthday bird. :mug:

Ize

I can vouch for Illinois Mexican food. The greater Chicago area has a vibrant Mexican population, many of whom have opened authentic burrito stands. I many communities, there are far more taquerias than McDonalds.

Back