Fall Hop Harvest - where you buyin from?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

permo

Reaction score
I usually use hopdirect but their prices are going up, up , up.........so now I am looking for other suppliers that could also offer competitive prices and maybe even more variety.

I have googled, and googled, and googled and I just don't don't find a ton of suppliers out there.

I am aware of

freshops.com
hopsdirect.com
farmhousebrewsupply.com (GREAT selection)

all three are pretty good..........does anybody want to add to the list?

hopsdirect is more expensive than last year, but still pretty darn cheap. I have yet to find anywhere cheaper, although there are a few more varieties I wish they had.

I've used freshops, hopsdirect, and farmhouse. Overall, I prefer farmhouse. Hopsdirect takes too long, freshops is too expensive.

Farmhouse strikes the best balance between prices, shipping costs, shipping times, and definitely has the best selection. Plus, Farmhouse often drops coupon codes on this forum, which is nice.

I also really like the small 1/4 pound packages. Having to repackage the giant bags from hopsdirect was fun, but also a pain.

in the end I stuck with hops direct....gots me some centennial, columbus and cascade...2010 harvest. Should make for a nice IPA with the freshest pellets you can get basically.

Back