Anyone own a Dodge?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Unsee this!

tumblr_ksljf8m9Sv1qzpwi0o1_500.png

You are now aware that the Dodge logo is the female reproductive system. Have a nice day.

tumblr_ksl8l8BPnV1qzpwi0o1_400.jpg
\

You are now aware that the Viper logo is Daffy Duck’s face upside down. Have a nice day.

So, what's you are really saying is that;

2006-dodge-magnum-srt8-w-3.jpg

is the new age ***** wagon?

What does this say about Jeep? Aren't they a Dodge on the inside? :D

Damnit, you just ruined me, haha.

Its a good thing I own a Dodge Magnum, so if the aforementioned is true, I at least feel a little bit of a redeeming quality I suppose. Sort of.

Unsee this!

tumblr_ksljf8m9Sv1qzpwi0o1_500.png

You are now aware that the Dodge logo is the female reproductive system. Have a nice day.

tumblr_ksl8l8BPnV1qzpwi0o1_400.jpg
\

You are now aware that the Viper logo is Daffy Duck’s face upside down. Have a nice day.
I want to know WHO noticed this was Daffy Duck upside down!!!

It seems like some mental Elmer Freudian slip or something by the designers :)

Did you ever notice if you turn the grill of a Jeep upside down it looks like 5 short p.......ok never mind, that one is very weak and yes I own a Dodge pickup. :(

The Ram logo has a certain resemblance... But the Viper logo likeness is dead-on! Good one.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the Dodge logo. I am a chick (despite what some of you might assume) and I drive this:

snowy_m37_small.jpg

Yup! It's a Dodge...but long before they had the anatomically-almost-correct emblem.

:)

Personally, I don't have a problem with the Dodge logo. I am a chick (despite what some of you might assume) and I drive this:

snowy_m37_small.jpg

Yup! It's a Dodge...but long before they had the anatomically-almost-correct emblem.

:)

OMG That is a sweet wagon!! How does it ride?

You have won the thread good sir!

Agreed! Best connection award!

And it rides...well, like a '62 PowerWagon. Which is to say like putting a padded seat on a single-cylinder tractor. :D

Doesn't keep me from lovin' her, though!

Latest posts

Back