My first beer on tap!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icantbejon

Reaction score
It's very exciting...and been a hell of a process. But the end result is fantastic! I tapped it probably a bit early, but I'd assume most newbies do.

Got two in the keg already and a third just waiting for space.

Grats. Dunno if I'll ever go keg. My wife likes having a part in my beer making process and putting the caps on the bottles is her job.

Keep the pipeline stocked!! I remember being very shocked when I kicked my first keg because it went quick and I was the only one drinking from it and 2 weeks from even kegging the next batch.. Get little tasters cups for when friends show up and put out a tip jar :mug:

Congrats man. I just got my poured my first kegged brew last week. It still blows my mind, my own beer on tap :ban:

Grats. Dunno if I'll ever go keg. My wife likes having a part in my beer making process and putting the caps on the bottles is her job.

Just because you keg does not mean you are done bottling... I still bottle when I need tyhe pipline is full and I need to get a new one on the tap... ;)

The sound of an empty keg blowing foam will bring a tear to your eye. May I have a moment of silence (hat off), it was a good keg...

Just because you keg does not mean you are done bottling... I still bottle when I need tyhe pipline is full and I need to get a new one on the tap... ;)

I hear ya. I just bought a house and we're moving in at the end of this month and I think once I have all that extra space for a freezer chest I can get to building a kegerator and do that thang. Kegging seems much more convenient.

Back