This is what I got for about $40 incl shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lushife

Reaction score
I got this off amazon and it was like 35 plus I 8 or so shipping I didn't get to test it yet. How do you guys think in looks? I was expecting it to be bigger. Stay tuned for me saying it's awesome after I get to test it. PS I put the pencil there for a scale.

image-3916046871.jpg

image-2252495998.jpg

Looks really nice, how many feet is it? Tell us some specs after using it. My first IC got me so excited that I boiled 5 gallons of water that night just to test it out. I'm sure you will be satisfied compared over what you may have been using.

It looks pretty small with thin lines, but for the price it's not too bad looking.
It should save you a lot of time cooling to wort.

kmk1012 said:
Looks really nice, how many feet is it? Tell us some specs after using it. My first IC got me so excited that I boiled 5 gallons of water that night just to test it out. I'm sure you will be satisfied compared over what you may have been using.

Yeah I'm probably gonna do that in little bit. I think it's 1/4 inch but I have to check how many feet.

45_70sharps said:
It looks pretty small with thin lines, but for the price it's not too bad looking.
It should save you a lot of time cooling to wort.

I must have skip the part that gave the diameter but as long as it works for 5gallon batches I'll be happy.

So it's been about 15 minutes and it took about 3 1/2 gallons from boiling to about 70. Not bad

image-4144778532.jpg

Back