new bear label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glynn

Reaction score
So for a few days now I've been messing around with some label ideas for some of my brews on my own just for the fun of it. I asked my wife who is a professional graphic designer by trade to make me a label for my beer. The basic design has some family history behind it. the cat image was from a decal that represents the f 14 tomcat fighter that was built in the mid 70 and used by the navel air force for over 30 yrs. my father was one of the designers for that plane. One of there competition said that there plane was better than the f 14 and grumman aircraft responded with the decal and put the saying "any time baby" on the bottom of it. the twin tails represents the fact that the plane had twin tails.

tomcat pale ale.jpg

I liked this label at first glance...however, I liked it even more after I read how you came up with the design. It suddenly meant more. Great job.

Back