Greenlee 13/16 Round Knockout Punch Unit- Pass-around?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got kegs for two friends that need punching, so we'll just need to have a keg punching party!

Well hopefully we can getem soon. I have 2 more to polish and my buddy said hed be ready to weld em after the first. Jon... do you know minimum hardware requirements for the bcs?.. i picked this touchscreen up for 40 bucks... its a dinosaur but water resistant dedicated 233mhz

2012-05-15_17-00-57_314.jpg

Well hopefully we can getem soon. I have 2 more to polish and my buddy said hed be ready to weld em after the first. Jon... do you know minimum hardware requirements for the bcs?.. i picked this touchscreen up for 40 bucks... its a dinosaur but water resistant dedicated 233mhz

2012-05-18_20-32-06_292.jpg

SmokingDog, were you able to get the tool? Just checking in if things are still moving with this.

I am out of the loop. You can skip me as I am building my own "tools", just couldn't wait any longer.

Thanks anyway guys,
Todd.

I have it guys. It will be heading out to ebstauffer next. I have been travelling every other week for the past couple of months for business and it's made it very difficult to finalize my brewing project. I apologize for the hold up, but hope to be finished with it sometime next week. Just wanted to provide an update so people know what's going on.

All you have to do is tell amazon that it was not as described "used like new". And they will refund your money and let you keep it. Unfortunately there is no protection for sellers but in this case it's in your favor

That is really crappy todo. Not only are you stealing, your screwing the seller. With amazon you don't get paid until after the transaction is all done. Just my $.02

how do I "Unlike This Post" for Gartywood? Nobody sell anything to this guy! :eek:

Is this still being passed around? In my build I actually have three different punches I am trying to avoid buying and possibly borrowing from a GENEROUS fellow homebrewer.

* GreenLee 1-1/4" chassis/radio punch to create 1-1/4" diameter hole. (radio not conduit punch)
* GreenLee 13/16" punch to create 13/16" hole
* GreenLee 9/16" round or radio (not conduit) punch for making 9/16" diameter holes

Thanks, Jay

Hope everyone is enjoying the HERMS systems they built from the Electric Brewery... I have all the items and need the 3 Standard Round Knockout Punch Units (1 1/4, 13/16, 9/16) mentioned in the article. Since combined the cost $187 on Amazon I would be willing to pay more than the original $10 to 'borrow' these units until the next guy is ready. If anyone wants to get this thread going again I'll throw $75 at whomever has the set. Another option is a 'rental' fee. I'll pay shipping either way, but let me rent the punches for $25 and I'll send them back when done. Take care and happy brewery building!

Hope everyone is enjoying the HERMS systems they built from the Electric Brewery... I have all the items and need the 3 Standard Round Knockout Punch Units (1 1/4, 13/16, 9/16) mentioned in the article. Since combined the cost $187 on Amazon I would be willing to pay more than the original $10 to 'borrow' these units until the next guy is ready. If anyone wants to get this thread going again I'll throw $75 at whomever has the set. Another option is a 'rental' fee. I'll pay shipping either way, but let me rent the punches for $25 and I'll send them back when done. Take care and happy brewery building!

I'll sell you the set for $100

Folks,

I'm just starting my electric brew build.

Is there a set of these punches around for borrowing? Happy to cover any costs/inconvienence.

Thanks,

- John

If the 13/16" is still in circulation I am interested in signing onto the list. Anyone?

I have it guys. It will be heading out to ebstauffer next. I have been travelling every other week for the past couple of months for business and it's made it very difficult to finalize my brewing project. I apologize for the hold up, but hope to be finished with it sometime next week. Just wanted to provide an update so people know what's going on.

For those who haven't read anything in this thread...above you'll see the last mention of the punch in May 2012. Since then this thread has only been filled with people wanting to get in line to use the punches and no one has said they've received them or passed them along.

Latest posts

Back