New 2nd assistant brewmaster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done! Congrats!

Usually these announcements only go out to family within 24 hours. Nice to know that you think of us so highly!

Congratulations, we haven't had a birth announcement on here for a while (I think Dibby was the last one).:mug:

So, uh, what are the stats?

FlyGuy said:
Usually these announcements only go out to family within 24 hours. Nice to know that you think of us so highly!
Let's just say HBT is getting me through some loooong booooooring hours at the hospital :D

Flyin' Lion said:
So, uh, what are the stats?
19-3/4 inches, 7 lb 14 ounces. Mom's happy he was 2 weeks early. Think I'll make a 7 lb 14 oz recipe to commemorate.

2nd Street Brewery said:
Best wishes, hope mama and baby are doing fine:mug:
All are fine, thanks. As fine as can be, anyway...I wouldn't wish what either of them went through on my worst enemy. Not that I won't try to get her to do it again ;)

Big brother gets a 2-day vacation at Grandma's. Mom and baby are sleeping now.

Home tomorrow...

Cheers!!! to your family and the new bambino.:D The day my daughter was born was truly one of the best days of my life and I've had a lot of good days. May your new son be your greatest blessing and thanks again for the recipe. RR

Flyin' Lion said:
Congratulations, we haven't had a birth announcement on here for a while (I think Dibby was the last one).

Really? I thought dibby was older than that... How long ago did he learn to type?

Seriously, congrats! :)

Back