Fullerton/Anaheim Good Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yrogerg1089

Reaction score
Calling all southern California beer geeks! I will be in the Fullerton/Anaheim area the first weekend of September for a cousins wedding and am looking for some inside information. Where can I get some good brews? I already know that I will be staying at a hotel a mere 7 minutes from The Bruery and not much further to Bootlegger's Brewing. However I am wondering about any good craft beer restaurants or bottle shops in the area. I would also like to know if it is possible to get my grubby mitts on some Pliny the Elder. Are there any places in the area that carry it or serve it often? Beermenus did not return much of anything sadly. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks folks!
:mug:

In my opinion the best North Orange County breweries worth a stop are: The Bruery, Bootleggers, Nobel, Valiant, and Old Orange Brewing. (Quality in order). PTE? Hmmmmm. Very rare any where. Occasionally Eureka burger, Stone in Pasadena, 28 degrees Alhambra and dba256

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

In my opinion the best North Orange County breweries worth a stop are: The Bruery, Bootleggers, Nobel, Valiant, and Old Orange Brewing. (Quality in order). PTE? Hmmmmm. Very rare any where. Occasionally Eureka burger, Stone in Pasadena, 28 degrees Alhambra and dba256

I figured finding Pliny would be a stretch, but hey I've a better chance in Anaheim than I do here in Chicago. I appreciate the info drkwoods.

Actually I might add Anaheim brewing. They've improved but still somewhat eccentric in brewing style, the good part is there's an umami burger right there and the new packing house totally worth a visit

Back