If you like baseball, you'll LOVE X-TREME Baseball!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd much rather play BASEketball.

250px-BASEketball_2.jpg

i was expecting something similar to the XFL

to bad.. it would have been better..

I'd rather see a professional Country J league! that would be sweet :)

I'd love to see a baseball league where both Barry Bonds and Alex Rodriguez are thrown at every time they step up to the plate.

Why do pitchers intentionally walk Bonds all the time when they could nail him in the nuts instead? Would anybody be opposed to that? Anybody?

the_bird said:
I'd love to see a baseball league where both Barry Bonds and Alex Rodriguez are thrown at every time they step up to the plate.

Why do pitchers intentionally walk Bonds all the time when they could nail him in the nuts instead? Would anybody be opposed to that? Anybody?

I understand the Bonds hate, but A-Rod is just plain good. You have to respect that even if you don't like the guy.

Well, I can't disagree there, but he isn't loading himself up with everything he can inject into his body and wearing body armor that allows him to stand right on top of the plate without fear.

What's their hurry?! Don't they know they're cutting down on the fan's drinking time? I thought that was the whole point of baseball?

Latest posts

Back