Founders Dirty Bastard!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tophe

Reaction score
I bought a sixxer of this tonight. I didnt know anything about it before I bought it, but this is some good brew . Its a scotish ale, 8.5 % and kicks ass. My local grocer loaded up on their selection of different micro brews and ive started checkin them out.

This brew aint for the wee lads!!

I like Founder's stuff, but haven't tried their Dirty Bastard because I'm not personally a fan of Scotch Ales. I did however visit their brewpub a few months ago and had their double IPA (the All Night Long) and it was absolutely amazing.

I like..rather tasty, nice malty profile that is fantastic with a steak or similar. One thing I enjoy about it is that they didn't load the flavor up with peat smoke like some other brewers offerings in the style.

Yeah...that reminds me....My brother was in town a few weeks back and a few of his friends that live in GR came over and one of them works at Founders in GR....I knew that sounded familiar to me. One of these days we'll have to make a trip up to GR and check that place out.

Well, I've got 2 DB's left from the other night, I'll have to drink them today for the big game.

Back