Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened this up! I feel like I just won a award and the trophy is my first Heady Topper! "I'd like to thank all the people that made this happen" Thanks a ton Gabe! Pretty excited to try your saisons as well :mug:!

ForumRunner_20130624_141030.jpg

Careful looks like your cats eyeing your beer and wishing he had thumbs!!!!

haha she most certainly was, she even tried to push a hoptimum off the table! she must figure if she cant open it and have one, i shouldn't either haha congrats on whatever contest you won cuz the trophies are awesome!!!

Nice, finsfan!

I can get Resin (any Sixpoint, for that matter) rather easily as well as Hoptimum. I also have Founder's Double Trouble (Double IPA) and Gandhi-Bots still available. :D

Anything from the NYC breweries, I have access to. Brooklyn's stuff is good.

BRB - going to pound another home brew.

Nice, finsfan!

I can get Resin (any Sixpoint, for that matter) rather easily as well as Hoptimum. I also have Founder's Double Trouble (Double IPA) and Gandhi-Bots still available. :D

Anything from the NYC breweries, I have access to. Brooklyn's stuff is good.

BRB - going to pound another home brew.

i will probably have you send me some more when we do our next trade, im sure i will love them!

I'm sure a missed a couple of others.. but you get the point. Thanks to all I have traded with on this site. Everyone has been awesome!

He's a great person to trade with as evidenced here...... BOOM!! Thank you LoloMT7!!! So many beers here I've wanted to try. Its been a very good day at my postbox

View attachment 130938

I was super happy with the Red Dread this year as always. One 22 oz and I'm feeling good and I lose all taste for anything else (huge Citra, and CTZ in it with plenty of malt and alcohol to back it up). I actually can't get the Rusty Nail or Pakos where I live but picked them up in Jackson Hole, and in Boise over the last couple of weeks on work trips. I thought I'd play nice and share :D The Saison on the left hand side is my newest bottled beer I just cracked the first one yesterday and it was awesome way better than I would have ever dreamed that I could brew myself. Can't wait to hear your feedback! :mug:

i may be contacting you PM to set up a trade in the next month or so loloMT7! if you are down to trade that is haha have you ever had tallgrass beer?

YES!!!!!

My dog almost killed the UPS driver. Even after the driver tried to give her s bone. :D

glad they landed! let me know if the bomber held up, carb wise. and of course let me know how you like all the brews! hope you enjoy remmy!:mug:

I will, brother. I currently have them stored in my basement which is more or less 65F. I'll dump them into the fridge soon and I'll try at least one this weekend! Thanks, man!!!

i may be contacting you PM to set up a trade in the next month or so loloMT7! if you are down to trade that is haha have you ever had tallgrass beer?

Always down for a trade. I've got one I've got to get together to ship out on Friday but would be down for sometime next week or the following week. We have buffalo sweat and the IPA here but that's it. Would love to try some of the other stuff they make especially the Tripel. So hit me up when your ready.

Always down for a trade. I've got one I've got to get together to ship out on Friday but would be down for sometime next week or the following week. We have buffalo sweat and the IPA here but that's it. Would love to try some of the other stuff they make especially the Tripel. So hit me up when your ready.

will do. the velvet rooster tripel is one of the best beers ive ever had and is obviously there best brew, id love to spread the great manhattan ks brew beers around to everyone!

will do. the velvet rooster tripel is one of the best beers ive ever had and is obviously there best brew, id love to spread the great manhattan ks brew beers around to everyone!

Yeah Bitterroot Brewing should hire me as a marketing guy with as many of their beers as I've shipped out over the last 6 months! I'm definitely happy that they will be canning soon. Cans will be much easier to ship than the 22 oz bomers that they package now. :ban:

Yeah Bitterroot Brewing should hire me as a marketing guy with as many of their beers as I've shipped out over the last 6 months! I'm definitely happy that they will be canning soon. Cans will be much easier to ship than the 22 oz bomers that they package now. :ban:

you may just have to market some more and send me some when we get a trade together haha

It's all fun and games 'til you get taxed on them. :p :p :p :p :p

I got this Mexican cake from bsoyoung this weekend. On the bottle it says enjoy fresh and not to age so that's exactly what I'm doing!

image-3304257993.jpg

Sorry guys. I know it's not a trade but I had to show off how great my swmbo is. This is what she brought me home today.

ForumRunner_20130624_173217.jpg

Sorry guys. I know it's not a trade but I had to show off how great my swmbo is. This is what she brought me home today.

View attachment 130971

dont ever apologize for showing off great beer! thats what this thread is for, not just trades:mug: and im sure she may be traded you those beers for something in return, YARDWORK!

Some 3 Floyds brew I got in a trade with DrPhunk for some Gandhi-Bot. Waiting for my bro to come up from Raleigh to share with him this week... or maybe I'll just drink 'em myself? He'll be none-the-wiser!

P6240028.jpg

It's all foamy, so I'm guessing so. But it's also hot to the touch. All day in a hot UPS truck will do that in both cases. Ha! Appears you enjoyed the Hoptimum. Hope you enjoy the local stuff I sent.

It's all foamy, so I'm guessing so. But it's also hot to the touch. All day in a hot UPS truck will do that in both cases. Ha! Appears you enjoyed the Hoptimum. Hope you enjoy the local stuff I sent.

i loved the hoptimum! i am trying the resin as soon as i get home :rockin: before i bottle my hefe, and cannot wait to try the others, i am sure i will enjoy them, thanks again!

Back