I'm not dead... yet...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walker

I use secondaries. :p
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I finally got my time machine working, but the damn thing only takes you FORWARD in time. Not terribly useful.

Seriously though... I've been in a serious crunch at work. Between work and family, I'm getting a little less than 4 hours of sleep a night. The worst part is that my brewing has been on hold, too. I've got to get things in gear, or I'll be dry soon.

The ASB will be bottled tomorrow come hell or high water. The wine will be bottled on wednesday or so.

I've gotten a lot of PMs asking me if everything was ok. It is... I've just been busier than a hooker in D.C.

I think I might be able to spend a little time here in the evenings now, but my mindless BS during the work hours is probably not going to happen for a while.

-walker

Chairman Cheyco said:
Does that mean you found a new job?

:D

sort of. Same company, but I loved up the food chain (that was several months ago), but now I have a bunch of folks working under me and the project we are working on is starting to pick up the pace, so between my own load of 'real' work and the increasing amount of 'management' work, I suffocating.

-walker

I hate being a manager and now I'm running a startup. Duh?

Looks like you'll be drinking store-bought in a while.

Walker-san said:
The ASB will be bottled tomorrow come hell or high water. The wine will be bottled on wednesday or so.

I'm looking forward to hearing how your wine bottling session goes. What kind of corks you uesd, etc. My wine is still sitting in the tertiary. Haven't bought a corker yet, or decided if I want to rent the floor model from the LHBS. I think I want to buy one, if yours does the job without too much trouble.

Walker-san said:
I've gotten a lot of PMs asking me if everything was ok.
Ignore the one i sent where i asked 'if you're dead can i have your brew gear then?'.....;)

Well last I recall I sugested that Magno send you a sample of Hooch before he tries it cause Samari can't be killed.... then you disappeared.... so naturally I figured I was wrong :D

Back