Stone Vertical Epic.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, yeah that's all the way up in Escondido! I've been there, it's Awesome!

I was looking more for liquor stores or Whole Foods closer to downtown.

Whenever I'm down in Dana Point we drive there for lunch, definitely worth the drive and they had a bunch of 9.9.9 last weekend.

Ok, so I've been really interested in this beer since I just found out about it a little over a month ago.

Looking at the Stone website, they have a list of local stores that carry their beers, and it even says what kind they have. I found a couple that said they carry the specialty brews and I stopped by one of them last night in my neighborhood. I think I found my new favorite liquor store!

They had at least a half dozen Vertical Epic bombers and many other quality beers.

I didn't have any cash on me at the time, but I'm stopping by on the way home today and getting at least two VE bombers and maybe a couple others.

Is it wrong that I'm so excited about this?

I love my new liqueur store!

DSCN5736.JPG

Oh, I'll be going back. For sure!

This place is way ghetto, everyone walking out is carrying 18 packs of BMC or 32oz.er's in brown paper sacks.

They have a couple dozen 09's and at least a dozen 08's.
I'm gonna ask if they have any "in the back". Maybe I'll find some 07's.

I was listening to The Sunday Session with some Stone guys today (forget the episode date) but they were saying that the 2002's are going for $900 on eBay.

I've got only one 06, and like carnevoodoo I'm not going to part with it except for some serious price.

I've never cried over beer before, but the day I broke the other 06 VE that I had, it came close.

I have at least 3 of each from 03 to current except for the 0 6 (must have been poor that year). I have a good friend that owns a bar and had a bottle of the 02 (as in drank). It would be awesome to have an 02 but they didn't make enough for even the brewery to do a proper version of their own Vertical Epic. Does anyone have a bottle or two of the 06 for sale? I would be willing to trade for some that I have extras of. I need to go to my cellar and do a count first and find out what I have extras of.

Latest posts

Back