Snooki Leaked Phone pics vs. Madonna Nip "slip"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snooki's Phone Pics vs. Madonna's Purposeful Nip "Slip"?

• Snooki "It's a Jersey Thing!" phone pics

• Madonna "Like a Virgin" (Yeah right...) purposely flashing fans in Istanbul

• Give me a break. Both of these ladies need to STFU!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Alright. I got to work today and what did I find in the news, but 2 stories with famous ladies (word used very liberally) showing their bare assets to everyone online.

So the question is; Which do you think did it better?

First, my thoughts since I will be leaving work very soon and I won't be logging in until tomorrow.

I just don't care for Snooki. Now I don't know her personally. I have to go by what I see in the news and on the small portion of the commercials for her show before I can fast forward. She seems completely out of touch, loose, and sort of nasty.

That said, I am intrigued by her body. Not in a stay up all night with Mr. Stiffy intrigued, more in a WTH kind of shape is that for a human being??? kind of way.

On the other hand, Madonna is somewhat more attractive, even at her age. She's a bit too thin for my tastes and I'm questioning the reasoning for her desire to do something like this. Not that I think it's out of character, but that it was done in a somewhat obscure location. Istanbul?? It kind of feels like she is trying to "slip" it in under the radar, so to speak.

What is intriguing is the purposeful way she did it. It wasn't an accident or a slip. She practically winked and nudged! So again, WTH??

In the end I had to choose both. Good on them for injecting a bit of lighthearted news into what was shaping up to be a mundane and boring day.

Well, as Madonna would say, "Ta Ta!" (With British accent...)

Depends on the snook's nips (couldn't find uncensored versions). Madonna's pencil erasers are nice but I don't like a woman who could choke me out or crush my skull with her legs.

Snooki is what I would picture if the Oompa Loompas had prostitutes. Do you want to see an Oompa Loompa prostitute naked? (don't answer Gila) Cause I don't. Well, I'm glad we got to have this little talk.

As much as I don't care for Snooki or the show I saw her once without makeup and it was a surprising improvement, she didn't look bad.

I don't remember if I ever even seen the Jersey Shore come to think of it. But I did see her on a talk show and was expecting to see a drunken dimwhit...she surprised me there too. She seemed very polite and genuine..WTH???? I think she was selling something and there to promote it.

Getting a screen cap of Madonna would not be hard. I'm not sure if the DRMM area is the proper place for that though. I could maybe put it in the "Other" area...

I did not find a pic of Snooki either. Hunting for naked chicks is not a suitable way to spend time while at work. I did sneak a quick peek on another computer and didn't find any. I'm sure they must be out there otherwise who cares about censored pics. That ain't newsworthy.

Both of these ladies are sadly mistaken if they think to hold a candle to Scarlett anyway. Now SHE had some tasty phone pics!

Really?

ForumRunner_20120612_075600.jpg

Not promoting this website in any way, but they do have the photos of both...

celebjihad.com

EDIT: NSFW of course...

293.ab.snooki.011812.jpg

She's pretty hot without all the maybeline.

Yep that is what I thought...but then today I saw a show called Snookie and so and so, so I put it on to see what it was about. It was so annoying I could not watch it. A show about spoiled drunken idiots doing nothing and a film crew. A big turn off. This chick makes money doing NOTHING.

jgln said:
A show about spoiled drunken idiots doing nothing and a film crew. A big turn off. This chick makes money doing NOTHING.

Count me in too. I can be a drunken idiot! I'll be spoiled after they start paying me

Back