Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog: Act One

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Joss Whedon's stuff! Heard anything about whether or not the Angel movie/mini series will really take place?

:tank:

No I haven't but I am looking forward to this:

[youtube]yDcEKo4V7fA[/youtube]

I watched all 3 parts, and it was FANTASTIC. NPH has a great voice, and the intricate two- and three-part harmonies in the songs were fantastic. A+++ to Whedon for a job well done! I haven't been able to stop raving over it all week now.

I watched all 3 parts, and it was FANTASTIC. NPH has a great voice, and the intricate two- and three-part harmonies in the songs were fantastic. A+++ to Whedon for a job well done! I haven't been able to stop raving over it all week now.

Although I missed part 3 I will say the first 2 were great and who know NPH had that kind of voice and Felica Day? She is one smart and hot woman, she writes a show on youtube called The Guild which is some funny ****.

when the hell is the dollhouse coming out! holy schnikeys that looks like it will be good. It looks slick enough to be a movie but with the FOX logo at the end i thought it could possibly be a tv series.

:tank:

Back