Success!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medic20

Reaction score
Cracked my first homebrew just now, an American Amber. It was DELICIOUS! Can't wait to drink the rest and get started on my next batch.

Thanks for everyone that helped answer all of my silly new guy questions, I'm sure there will be more to come!

Grats! And get started on the next batch before finishing drinking that. 50 bottles only last so long and it takes 1month+ to brew a batch!

X2 on the Grats!

I popped my first brew this weekend, an American Pale ale and it was spot on and really tasty! Even the guys at my local home brew shop agreed which was a nice pat on the back... Starting a Russian Imperial Stout this weekend... don't expect this batch to last me long :)

Again great job and Enjoy!

Congrats! That's good news. It's always nice to get a good batch on the first go-round. I know I didn't! Enjoy.

Congrats! It's a great feeling when you find that first brew came out good after obsessing over it. Even better yet when wifey likes it too.

Back