Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gratus fermentatio said:
I like 'em both, but vanilla is misspelled on the blizzard label. Regards, GF.
Crap on a cracker... That app need spell check for idiots like me... :) thanks for pointing it out!

Here is the latest one that has been put together for fall seasonal

image-2545894669.jpg

That looks great. Did you do that yourself?

Thanks! I plotted out the idea and a sketch over time. Worked with a designer to come up with the final version and all the proper file formats. It went through a lot of iterations before we came up with the final version. I'm really pleased with the way it came out.

Originally Posted by brent77 View Post
you eat pieces of sh*t for breakfast?

I once had a boss tell me he could eat my ass for breakfast, Needless to say I dont work there anymore!

Yeah after posting I saw them when I printed a test one already fixed but thank ou for pointing them out.

Hi guys! Long time lurker, first time poster. First of all, thanks for the wealth of information on the site! I learn more and more every time I read a thread on here.

I'm a graphic designer so presentation/branding is as fun as the brewing is for me! Here's one of my recent brews all labeled, corked, & caged. I screen-printed the labels on high-quality bristol paper and they've got a really nice feel to them.

Cheers!

edit.jpg

Back